Skip to main content

Cover Reveal: Manhattan Secret (From Manhattan Book 4) by V. Theia

MANHATTAN SECRET Cover Reveal

Ready for the second Fierro brother, the Prince of Manhattan?

Let Lachlan Fierro tell you his secrets. #LustingForLachie

Title: Manhattan Secret
Author: V. Theia
Series: Book 4 - From Manhattan Series (All standalone)
Genre: New Adult - Contemporary
Trope: ☆Younger hero/Older heroine ☆Teacher/Student ☆Forbidden/Taboo love
Release Date: September 26, 2019

Goodreads TBR: http://bit.ly/2lBKQFQManhattanSecretGR
Join the Blogger team: http://bit.ly/VTheiaMasterList

𝐁𝐥𝐮𝐫𝐛

We don't get to choose who we fall in love with.
My parents are testament to that.
I fell for my teacher…I know you're shocked, aren’t you?
Not really.
So what if I'm seven years younger than her.
I want her.
This heat between us can’t be ignored.

“Now we share a secret, me and the little mouse.
Whether she likes it or not.”


She’s the poster girl for all things virtuous
and I’m the school genius who can’t resist the illicit pull
to the woman who is meant for me.

There’s a saying ‘you can’t always have what you see’
It’s a rule I’ve never believed in.
I’m Lachlan Fierro, I do what I want because I can.
I’m not a bad guy, ask anyone.
But I believe rules are for other people.

The moment I see her I know she’ll be mine.
I’ll break the rule book for her.
Delaney isn’t to blame.
My principled girl tries to do the right thing…my power of persuasion is just stronger than her willpower.
We’re taboo and forbidden. Unthinkable. And Perfect.

This secret we have between us becomes intoxicating.
But there’s always someone … something lurking to whisper our secrets.

Disclaimer: “Yeah, I’m younger than my Laney, get over it, I’m every inch of the man she needs. You don’t complain when a chick is 30 years younger than her guy. We don’t cheat and I definitely deliver a HEA to knock my woman’s good girl socks off. So enjoy our secrets… I know I did.” – Lachlan Fierro

OTHER BOOKS IN THE SERIES:
COMPLETE STANDALONES - Can be read out of order.

http://bit.ly/2kyRYT8ManhattanSeries

AUTHOR LINKS

Bookbub: https://bit.ly/2x5wMqL
Twitter: https://bit.ly/2x6zOLA
Instagram: https://bit.ly/2N7Ckv2
Author page: https://bit.ly/2x1eZRJ
Reader group: https://bit.ly/2NFfc6z
Goodreads: https://bit.ly/2N7LCXL
Amazon page: https://amzn.to/2x72IdH


#FromManhattanSeries #VTheia #ManhattanSecret #Book4 #Series #NewAdultContemporaryRomance #ThoseFierroCubs #CoverReveal #LachlanAndDelaney #LustingForLachie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: One Little Lie by Whitney Barbetti

Review of One Little Lie by Whitney Barbetti ONE LITTLE LIE Hollis is a good girl with a crush on a broody musician. Unfortunately, that boy, Adam, hates her. Why? Because the chip on his shoulder leaves him thinking good girl, rich girl Hollis is a lemming like everyone else in their small town. Which makes it even more unfortunate when years after their high school encounter, Hollis' best friend tries to stick up for her and ends up telling her parents that Adam is the the boyfriend Hollis doesn't actually have. Oops. How will Hollis ever convince Adam to go along with her little lie? I really liked One Little Lie. Hollis is a really naive girl, but she has such a huge heart that I couldn't help but fall in love with her spirit. She's so sweet, so compassionate, the kind of person this world needs more of. Adam, on the other hand, eh, he didn't do much for me. His chip on the shoulder, broody asshole attitude did nothing to endear me to him, but because H...

Review / Release Blitz: Because You're Mine by S.A. Clayton

NEW RELEASE Release Date: February 21 Buy Here Quinn can’t see a way out of this mess. Her uncle just passed away, leaving her his struggling pub and she’s fighting to keep her head above water. The only bright spot of her days is when Wes comes in. Wes, the boy that she had a crush on in high school and who just moved back to town. When Wes asks her out, she wonders if she can really handle a new relationship on top of everything else on her plate. Wes can’t stay away. He just got back to town and has been stopping by Quinn’s pub every night for a chance to see the feisty woman that he’s always had a crush on. When he sees how stressed she is, all he wants to do is help, but Quinn turns him down. When Wes goes behind her back to help, will Quinn be able to forgive him or will Wes lose the girl of his dreams? MY REVIEW Quinn doesn't know why her old high school crush, Wes, keeps hanging out at her bar every night, but she does know it's not because ...

Review / Release Blitz: Restraint (Stingrays Hockey #1) by Mari Carr

RESTRAINT Mari Carr Release Date: June 18 Purchase Here: Amazon https://a.co/d/j2e0SxA Apple https://apple.co/4bn2qBl Kobo https://bit.ly/3wyHdW3 Google Play https://bit.ly/3yoEVZT Why you need to #ONECLICK this book… 🔥Hockey Player 🔥ER Doctor 🔥Steamy 🔥Contemporary Romance 🔥Opposites Attract 🔥Neighbors 🔥Co-parenting a dog Girlfriend…without benefits? Hometown hockey hero, Blake has life completely figured out. He’s footloose and fancy free with the world’s coolest job and an endless parade of puck bunnies ready to help him celebrate his victories. The status quo is working for him, so why does he agree to co-parent a stray puppy with his too-serious, workaholic neighbor, Erika? And why is he so annoyed when she suddenly starts dating some tool named Doug? And why can’t he stop finding excuses to see her and touch her and kiss her and… She’s not his girlfriend, right? Erika has enough on her plate as an ER doctor without adding any more stress to her life...