Skip to main content

Review: Speed King (Men of Action #1) by Ahren Sanders

✯҉‿➹⁀☆❤️🍾Speed King is #LIVE!🍾❤️‿➹⁀☆ ҉

It's Release Day!

Speed King is the 1st book in the brand new Men of Action Series and can be read as a complete standalone. This scorching and sexy new release is full of heat, heart, and the ultimate bad boy who has his sights set on one thing.

🔥Warning! Achilles Kingston gives new meaning to the term over-the-top. You have been warned...🔥

If you're a fan of:
✔️Friends-to-lovers
✔️Military Alpha's
✔️Sassy, strong heroines
✔️Scorching, sexy, and heart-pounding passion
✔️Laugh out loud, snarky, best friends

Check out this book!
www.ahrensanders.com

Purchase Links
Amazon→ https://geni.us/spzon
iBooks→ https://geni.us/SKibooks
Kobo→ https://geni.us/Skkobo
BN→ https://geni.us/SKBN

MY REVIEW

Ace (Achilles) has come home. It's time he claims the woman he's always loved. But is Harley still there for him? Or has she moved on the way her father has implied she may be doing? It's been a long time since he left, but he had to go fix himself, go figure out if he could become the man Harley deserved. But he's back, and he's about to find out if the kiss he laid on her years ago left her with enough promise that she has kept him in her heart all this time.


I loved Harley. She's sassy and sweet, and gives the very, very alpha, Achilles, a run for his money. Sometimes (A LOT of the time) he was too alpha and bossy for my tastes, but Harley kept the man on his toes, and I loved it, and so did he. There's some action, serious heat, and some side characters whose stories I am seriously waiting for (hello Major and Ford!) now.


ARC provided by author for an honest review.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review Blitz: The Challenge by Penelope Ward

Title: The Challenge: A Single Dad Romance Author: Penelope Ward Genre: Standalone Contemporary Romance Tropes: Single Dad, Second Chance, Forced Proximity Friends to Lovers, Small Town, Found Family Release Date: August 30, 2026 BLURB From New York Times bestselling author Penelope Ward comes a new, STANDALONE contemporary romance… Nothing says welcome home like accidentally moving in with your first heartbreak…and his little girl. Coming back to my small Wyoming hometown was supposed to be temporary. I only planned to stay long enough to help my ailing mother and sort through the mess of my family’s old belongings. Instead, I somehow ended up living in Evan Ricci’s house. The single dad now owned a bunch of properties and one of them was the place I’d rented. He’d taken it off the market and moved in before I got there. I just never got the memo. Unfortunately, there was no other place in town available, so Evan let me stay. Evan—the guy my parents took in years a...

You TV series

Wow, hubby and I watched You on Lifetime last night. It was creepy and suspenseful. Hubby likened it to Dexter , and I have to agree. Penn Badgley was on point - creepy, stalkery, but fascinating. I didn't think too much of Elizabeth Lail's acting, but I'm not sure if it was just that her character was bland, or if it was truly bad acting. Can't wait for next week!

Review / Release Blitz: Because You're Mine by S.A. Clayton

NEW RELEASE Release Date: February 21 Buy Here Quinn can’t see a way out of this mess. Her uncle just passed away, leaving her his struggling pub and she’s fighting to keep her head above water. The only bright spot of her days is when Wes comes in. Wes, the boy that she had a crush on in high school and who just moved back to town. When Wes asks her out, she wonders if she can really handle a new relationship on top of everything else on her plate. Wes can’t stay away. He just got back to town and has been stopping by Quinn’s pub every night for a chance to see the feisty woman that he’s always had a crush on. When he sees how stressed she is, all he wants to do is help, but Quinn turns him down. When Wes goes behind her back to help, will Quinn be able to forgive him or will Wes lose the girl of his dreams? MY REVIEW Quinn doesn't know why her old high school crush, Wes, keeps hanging out at her bar every night, but she does know it's not because ...