Skip to main content

Review Tour: If You Give a Billionaire a Bride (Aspen Grove #2) by Ann Einerson


๐Ÿ’ ๐“๐“”๐“ฆ ๐“ก๐“”๐“›๐“”๐“๐“ข๐“” ๐Ÿ’

๐ˆ๐Ÿ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐†๐ข๐ฏ๐ž ๐€ ๐๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ข๐จ๐ง๐š๐ข๐ซ๐ž ๐€ ๐๐ซ๐ข๐๐ž by Ann Einerson is LIVE! Don’t miss this all new marriage of convenience, billionaire romance!

1-CLICK TODAY! FREE IN KU! https://geni.us/AEBride

What to expect:
๐Ÿ’Marriage of Convenience
๐Ÿ’’Brother’s Best Friend
๐Ÿ’Billionaire Romance
๐Ÿ’’Banter & Spice
๐Ÿ’Lots of “My Wife”
๐Ÿ’’No Third Act Breakup
๐Ÿ’He Falls First
๐Ÿ’’There’s Only One Bed


Blurb
I, Everly Townstead, need to stop fantasizing about my brother’s billionaire best friend.

Should I have accidentally married the notorious charmer in Vegas? No, because he’s trying to buy my family’s company.

Nothing says trust and unity between two businesses like an (accidental) marriage of convenience, right?

3 reasons why I absolutely cannot fall for my fake husband:

1. My brother would be furious

2. I can’t risk my heart getting broken again

3. Cash Stafford doesn’t do serious–ever

Smart girls like me don’t end up with men who flirt with easy smiles.

Men like Cash Stafford don’t ask for forever.

Except I’ll never forget he’s the boy I made a wedding pact with when I was eighteen.

One drunken mistake later – I, Everly Townstead, am completely hitched.

Add to Goodreads: https://geni.us/BrideGR

Find more books by Ann Einerson: https://anneinerson.com/

MY REVIEW


Everly and Cash may have made a marriage pact when they were younger to marry by 30, but that doesn't mean accidentally marrying him is a good idea. But no matter, they can get a quick annulment, then they can go their separate ways and never talk of this unfortunate incident again...or not? Because when their families tell them it would be bad optics, they realize they have to stay married, at least for awhile. Now getting to re-know Cash is giving her those feelings again and she isn't sure she can open up her heart to the possibility of getting hurt when they eventually do get divorced.


Cash has always been fascinated by his best friend's sister, Everly, but Theo warned him away from her years ago, and he's never done anything about his feelings because of it. Then one night in Vegas, some drinks, and bringing up their old marriage pact, then bam, married! He knows she wants to annul it, knows it's probably for the best, but when his family warns him they have to stay married to preserve the business deal their families are negotiating, he knows he has to seize his chance to show her how he feels about his wifey. Here's crossing his fingers she feels the same way.


The golden retriever and the black cat almost always make a great combo, and it's definitely true here. Cash is such a sweet, happy go lucky guy, using his charm and humor to mask his inner demons. And he deserved someone who could truly see him, truly know him. Ev is that woman, even though it took her awhile to come to terms with her own feelings. I swooned so hard while he was wooing her, from the sweet, thoughtful things he did for her, to the way he called her wifey so many times with that look in his eye, you could just see his feelings all over his face, his pining and dying for Ev to reciprocate them. Billionaire romances are always escapist, but when the billionaire in question is adorable as Cash, and when the one he's head over heels for is as sassy and sweet as Everly, then I don't care if it's escapist, because it's so much fun!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review Blitz: The Challenge by Penelope Ward

Title: The Challenge: A Single Dad Romance Author: Penelope Ward Genre: Standalone Contemporary Romance Tropes: Single Dad, Second Chance, Forced Proximity Friends to Lovers, Small Town, Found Family Release Date: August 30, 2026 BLURB From New York Times bestselling author Penelope Ward comes a new, STANDALONE contemporary romance… Nothing says welcome home like accidentally moving in with your first heartbreak…and his little girl. Coming back to my small Wyoming hometown was supposed to be temporary. I only planned to stay long enough to help my ailing mother and sort through the mess of my family’s old belongings. Instead, I somehow ended up living in Evan Ricci’s house. The single dad now owned a bunch of properties and one of them was the place I’d rented. He’d taken it off the market and moved in before I got there. I just never got the memo. Unfortunately, there was no other place in town available, so Evan let me stay. Evan—the guy my parents took in years a...

You TV series

Wow, hubby and I watched You on Lifetime last night. It was creepy and suspenseful. Hubby likened it to Dexter , and I have to agree. Penn Badgley was on point - creepy, stalkery, but fascinating. I didn't think too much of Elizabeth Lail's acting, but I'm not sure if it was just that her character was bland, or if it was truly bad acting. Can't wait for next week!

Review / Release Blitz: Because You're Mine by S.A. Clayton

NEW RELEASE Release Date: February 21 Buy Here Quinn can’t see a way out of this mess. Her uncle just passed away, leaving her his struggling pub and she’s fighting to keep her head above water. The only bright spot of her days is when Wes comes in. Wes, the boy that she had a crush on in high school and who just moved back to town. When Wes asks her out, she wonders if she can really handle a new relationship on top of everything else on her plate. Wes can’t stay away. He just got back to town and has been stopping by Quinn’s pub every night for a chance to see the feisty woman that he’s always had a crush on. When he sees how stressed she is, all he wants to do is help, but Quinn turns him down. When Wes goes behind her back to help, will Quinn be able to forgive him or will Wes lose the girl of his dreams? MY REVIEW Quinn doesn't know why her old high school crush, Wes, keeps hanging out at her bar every night, but she does know it's not because ...