Skip to main content

Review / Release Blitz: Only Fate (Only You #2) by Charity Ferrell


Only Fate by Charity Ferrell is now live!

When a guy breaks your heart, he's not supposed to move to your small town to win it back.

I hoped to never see Adrian Castillo again after he broke my heart.
Years later, he's made it his mission to keep running into me.

He gets hired at the law firm where I work and steals my promotion.
I quit and start my own firm in my small town.

I didn't expect him to follow me here.
I definitely didn't expect him to join a rival town firm.
And now, we have a case against each other.

All the emotions I had for him resurface.
I'm afraid to give him my heart again.
But fate has other plans.


Download today or read for FREE with Kindle Unlimited
Amazon: https://bit.ly/42jjJl0

Add to Goodreads: https://bit.ly/3PEKk4z

MY REVIEW


Essie has never forgiven Adrian for ghosting her. Now years later she finds he's stolen her promotion from her, and she's officially done. The only recourse? Move back to Blue Beech and open her own firm. She thought she escaped him and now he's followed her there?!? All Essie knows is she's not giving him the chance to break her heart again, no matter how persistent he is, no matter how much her heart and her body want her to give in to his charm.


I do love me a good enemies to lovers story, when paired with second chances - that much better!! Adrian is the one who wants the second chance, and damn is he persistent and determined to get it with his only love, Essie. She doesn't make it easy on him, nor should she have, considering how he broke her heart. But of course, the love between them was true, and they both put in the work to get to their second chance, and it was sweet reading. Throw in some suspense, lots of witty snark, lovable family members, and sizzling chemistry - I was cheering this couple on as they got their well deserved happy ever after.


Meet Charity


Charity Ferrell is a Wall Street Journal, USA Today, #1 Amazon, and #1 Apple bestselling author. She resides in Indianapolis, Indiana. Angst is her happy place, and she loves writing about flawed people finding love.

Connect with Charity
Website: https://charityferrell.com
Goodreads: http://bit.ly/10Vc9LI
Amazon: https://amzn.to/3eUGG2R
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/authorcharityferrell
Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/146574179377161
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/charityferrell
Twitter: https://twitter.com/charity_ferrell
TikTok: https://www.tiktok.com/@charityferrell
Bookbub: https://www.bookbub.com/profile/charity-ferrell
Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/charityjferrell/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review Blitz: The Challenge by Penelope Ward

Title: The Challenge: A Single Dad Romance Author: Penelope Ward Genre: Standalone Contemporary Romance Tropes: Single Dad, Second Chance, Forced Proximity Friends to Lovers, Small Town, Found Family Release Date: August 30, 2026 BLURB From New York Times bestselling author Penelope Ward comes a new, STANDALONE contemporary romance… Nothing says welcome home like accidentally moving in with your first heartbreak…and his little girl. Coming back to my small Wyoming hometown was supposed to be temporary. I only planned to stay long enough to help my ailing mother and sort through the mess of my family’s old belongings. Instead, I somehow ended up living in Evan Ricci’s house. The single dad now owned a bunch of properties and one of them was the place I’d rented. He’d taken it off the market and moved in before I got there. I just never got the memo. Unfortunately, there was no other place in town available, so Evan let me stay. Evan—the guy my parents took in years a...

Review: Lavender Hill (The Love Stone #1) by Aurora Rose Reynolds

Lavender Hill (The Love Stone #1) by Aurora Rose Reynolds is AVAILABLE NOW! https://aurorarosereynolds.com/books/lavender-hill/ You’ll love LAVENDER HILL if you love... 🌱Small Town Romance 💜Return to Hometown 🌱Opposites Attract 💜Grumpy Sunshine 🌱Sworn Off Relationships 💜Protective, Loyal, Alpha Sheriff 🌱Meddling, Match Making Mother 💜Dog Dad From New York Times bestselling author Aurora Rose Reynolds comes a heartwarming small-town romance about a woman returning to the roots that shaped her—and finding a love that will heal her. Genevieve Fenwick has her life together—until her fiancé’s betrayal tears their future apart. Now, heartbroken and unsure of what’s next, she looks for comfort where it all began: Gooseberry Ridge, the quaint and still-welcoming hometown she left behind. Genevieve’s heartache is soon displaced by family drama, eccentric neighbors, and a loveable search and rescue dog. Not to mention scandalous thoughts about deputy sheriff Wyatt Fo...

You TV series

Wow, hubby and I watched You on Lifetime last night. It was creepy and suspenseful. Hubby likened it to Dexter , and I have to agree. Penn Badgley was on point - creepy, stalkery, but fascinating. I didn't think too much of Elizabeth Lail's acting, but I'm not sure if it was just that her character was bland, or if it was truly bad acting. Can't wait for next week!