Review of Dirty Rich Cinderella Story: Ever After by Lisa Renee Jones
Lori and Cole are on their honeymoon when she notices he's acting a bit tense. He should be ecstatic, but there's something going on with him and she wants to know what it is. Cole was pretty alpha in Dirty Rich Cinderella Story, but here in their happily ever after, he's much, much more so. Threats have been coming out of the woodwork ever since their last case, and when too many of them are aimed at Lori, Cole is displeased to say the least. He finally got his beautiful woman where he wants her, as his wife, the last thing he's going to do is let something happen to her.
A lot of things happen, action is ramped up, and Cole and Lori's bond tightens even more. I have to admit I was a tad surprised at how much happened here in Dirty Rich Cinderella Story: Ever After because I was expecting a sort of long epilogue where everyone's deliriously happy and honeymoons then maybe babies and gloriously lovely things happen and nothing bad invades their bubble. But, that's not what went on here, and I liked it all the more for it, made it more intriguing and suspenseful. I can't wait for not only more Cole and Lori and Lori's new case, but the Filthy Duet, which is Eric's story. You'll probably remember him from Dirty Rich Betrayal. He's Grayson's right hand man and friend.
ARC via author.
#bookreview #newrelease #EverAfter #DirtyRichCinderellaStory #DirtyRichSeries #LisaReneeJones #ARC #romance
Lori and Cole are on their honeymoon when she notices he's acting a bit tense. He should be ecstatic, but there's something going on with him and she wants to know what it is. Cole was pretty alpha in Dirty Rich Cinderella Story, but here in their happily ever after, he's much, much more so. Threats have been coming out of the woodwork ever since their last case, and when too many of them are aimed at Lori, Cole is displeased to say the least. He finally got his beautiful woman where he wants her, as his wife, the last thing he's going to do is let something happen to her.
A lot of things happen, action is ramped up, and Cole and Lori's bond tightens even more. I have to admit I was a tad surprised at how much happened here in Dirty Rich Cinderella Story: Ever After because I was expecting a sort of long epilogue where everyone's deliriously happy and honeymoons then maybe babies and gloriously lovely things happen and nothing bad invades their bubble. But, that's not what went on here, and I liked it all the more for it, made it more intriguing and suspenseful. I can't wait for not only more Cole and Lori and Lori's new case, but the Filthy Duet, which is Eric's story. You'll probably remember him from Dirty Rich Betrayal. He's Grayson's right hand man and friend.
ARC via author.
#bookreview #newrelease #EverAfter #DirtyRichCinderellaStory #DirtyRichSeries #LisaReneeJones #ARC #romance


Comments
Post a Comment