Review of Hunting Danger (Redemption Harbor Series Book 5) by Katie Reus
Nova is an intensely loyal friend, so when she gets a distress code from her best friend, she knows she has to go investigate and rescue her. Unfortunately (or rather, fortunately), her boss of sorts, Gage, invites himself along for the ride. Gage, the man she's been crushing on and the man who refuses to make a move on her regardless of their mutual attraction. When her simple rescue mission goes awry, thank God for Gage, though, because between him and Nova's skills, the two make for a lethally smart team. Now if only Gage would allow himself to make them teammates of a different sort.
Although I haven't read any of the other books in this series, I have read other stories of Katie Reus', so I already knew before I read that I was in for a treat reading Nova and Gage's journey. Hunting Danger is a hot, suspenseful roller coaster of a ride. It's action packed, and the chemistry Nova and Gage share is electric. Can't wait to read more not just in this series, but more of Katie's other stuff.
ARC via NetGalley for an honest review.
#bookreview #KatieReus #RedemptionHarborSeries #newrelease #bookseries #NetGalley #ARC #romanticsuspense
Nova is an intensely loyal friend, so when she gets a distress code from her best friend, she knows she has to go investigate and rescue her. Unfortunately (or rather, fortunately), her boss of sorts, Gage, invites himself along for the ride. Gage, the man she's been crushing on and the man who refuses to make a move on her regardless of their mutual attraction. When her simple rescue mission goes awry, thank God for Gage, though, because between him and Nova's skills, the two make for a lethally smart team. Now if only Gage would allow himself to make them teammates of a different sort.
Although I haven't read any of the other books in this series, I have read other stories of Katie Reus', so I already knew before I read that I was in for a treat reading Nova and Gage's journey. Hunting Danger is a hot, suspenseful roller coaster of a ride. It's action packed, and the chemistry Nova and Gage share is electric. Can't wait to read more not just in this series, but more of Katie's other stuff.
ARC via NetGalley for an honest review.
#bookreview #KatieReus #RedemptionHarborSeries #newrelease #bookseries #NetGalley #ARC #romanticsuspense


Comments
Post a Comment