Skip to main content

Review: Finding Home: Book 1 of the Rollin On Series by Emilia Finn

Review of Finding Home: Book 1 of the Rollin On Series by Emilia Finn



Kit's a strong woman raising her 15-year-old brother Jack. She's had a major loss in her life, she's unhappy with her job, and she's insecure about her body (who isn't?), but then she meets MMA fighter, Bobby, and suddenly life's looking up. Bobby doesn't know what hit him from the moment his eyes locked onto Kit in the club. But she is so shy that she doesn't seem to clue into his obvious signals, and she ends up leaving with another guy. Weeks later, though, Bobby seizes his chance when Kit and her brother walk into his and and his brothers' gym. All bets are off after that, and now Kit will just have to deal with Bobby's determined pursuit of her. Will Kit be strong enough to fight her way out of what's coming for her from probably the last source she'd ever have expected? Will Bobby be able to protect the woman he's fallen in love with?


Finding Home is such a great story. From the sparking attraction between Bobby and Kit, obvious from the very beginning, to the growth Kit exhibits throughout the story, to Bobby's brothers and finally, Kit's own family. I can tell this series is going to be the kind long remembered after I'm done reading because I'm still thinking about Bobby and Kit and their whole cast of loved ones, days after I finished reading. I cannot wait for more!

ARC via Booksprout.


#bookreview #newrelease #RollinOnSeries #EmiliaFinn #bookseries #MMAfighter #romance #contemporaryromance #Booksprout #ARC

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review Blitz: The Challenge by Penelope Ward

Title: The Challenge: A Single Dad Romance Author: Penelope Ward Genre: Standalone Contemporary Romance Tropes: Single Dad, Second Chance, Forced Proximity Friends to Lovers, Small Town, Found Family Release Date: August 30, 2026 BLURB From New York Times bestselling author Penelope Ward comes a new, STANDALONE contemporary romance… Nothing says welcome home like accidentally moving in with your first heartbreak…and his little girl. Coming back to my small Wyoming hometown was supposed to be temporary. I only planned to stay long enough to help my ailing mother and sort through the mess of my family’s old belongings. Instead, I somehow ended up living in Evan Ricci’s house. The single dad now owned a bunch of properties and one of them was the place I’d rented. He’d taken it off the market and moved in before I got there. I just never got the memo. Unfortunately, there was no other place in town available, so Evan let me stay. Evan—the guy my parents took in years a...

You TV series

Wow, hubby and I watched You on Lifetime last night. It was creepy and suspenseful. Hubby likened it to Dexter , and I have to agree. Penn Badgley was on point - creepy, stalkery, but fascinating. I didn't think too much of Elizabeth Lail's acting, but I'm not sure if it was just that her character was bland, or if it was truly bad acting. Can't wait for next week!

Review / Release Blitz: Because You're Mine by S.A. Clayton

NEW RELEASE Release Date: February 21 Buy Here Quinn can’t see a way out of this mess. Her uncle just passed away, leaving her his struggling pub and she’s fighting to keep her head above water. The only bright spot of her days is when Wes comes in. Wes, the boy that she had a crush on in high school and who just moved back to town. When Wes asks her out, she wonders if she can really handle a new relationship on top of everything else on her plate. Wes can’t stay away. He just got back to town and has been stopping by Quinn’s pub every night for a chance to see the feisty woman that he’s always had a crush on. When he sees how stressed she is, all he wants to do is help, but Quinn turns him down. When Wes goes behind her back to help, will Quinn be able to forgive him or will Wes lose the girl of his dreams? MY REVIEW Quinn doesn't know why her old high school crush, Wes, keeps hanging out at her bar every night, but she does know it's not because ...