Review of Holiday Havoc (Reckless Bastards MC Book 7) by KB Winters
When new Reckless Bastards member, Stitch, gets his club mixed up with the cartel, thanks to his newest woman, will it ruin not only their holiday season, but their entire lives?
This holiday offering from KB Winters is a nice way to bring back all the old members of the Reckless Bastards, and introduce some new ones like Stitch and Gunnar. Max & Jana, Golden Boy (Tate) & Teddy, Savior & Mandy, Lasso (Dallas) & Rocky, Jag & Vivi, and Cross & Moon all get their own POVs and it wraps up with some wonderful news and a great HEA for most of them. I'm not sure if Stitch and his woman are going to get their own story, but I hope so because I loved meeting them here in Holiday Havoc. Gunnar, too, could do with someone to love, to give his grumpy ass some peace. I've loved the Reckless Bastards series, and it was nice to get a book with all of them in it.

ARC via author.
#bookreview #HolidayHavoc #RecklessBastardsMC #KBWinters #MCRomance #holidays #contemporaryromance #ARC
When new Reckless Bastards member, Stitch, gets his club mixed up with the cartel, thanks to his newest woman, will it ruin not only their holiday season, but their entire lives?
This holiday offering from KB Winters is a nice way to bring back all the old members of the Reckless Bastards, and introduce some new ones like Stitch and Gunnar. Max & Jana, Golden Boy (Tate) & Teddy, Savior & Mandy, Lasso (Dallas) & Rocky, Jag & Vivi, and Cross & Moon all get their own POVs and it wraps up with some wonderful news and a great HEA for most of them. I'm not sure if Stitch and his woman are going to get their own story, but I hope so because I loved meeting them here in Holiday Havoc. Gunnar, too, could do with someone to love, to give his grumpy ass some peace. I've loved the Reckless Bastards series, and it was nice to get a book with all of them in it.

ARC via author.
#bookreview #HolidayHavoc #RecklessBastardsMC #KBWinters #MCRomance #holidays #contemporaryromance #ARC





Comments
Post a Comment