Skip to main content

Review: Tell Me You Love Me: A Novel by S. Ann Cole

Review of Tell Me You Love Me: A Novel by S. Ann Cole



Serena Bentley only wants a man for one thing - to knock her up then walk away. So she's been going on dates, trying to find the right man to accomplish this for her. And then she meets Kholton. He isn't interested in her at first, which is a first for her. She's used to men wanting her, after all, she's THE Serena Bentley, rich, beautiful, successful. Why wouldn't a man be interested in her? Then the man rescues her after a kidnapping attempt and everything changes between them.

But is Kholton really whom he appears? When he betrays her in the worst possible way, will the woman whose heart is closed off, keep her heart closed, or will she cling to the warmth Kholton brings?

I gotta say, Tell Me You Love Me was not what I had been expecting. It's unpredictable in the best kind of way, KHOLTON is unpredictable. And I appreciated that about this story. These two characters are perfect for each other in the long run, and I loved the surprising twists their path took them on. This was a truly entertaining, wonderfully written story and I am looking forward to much more from this author.

ARC via Booksprout.


#bookreview #TellMeYouLoveMe #SAnnCole #newrelease #contemporaryromance #Booksprout #ARC

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review Blitz: The Challenge by Penelope Ward

Title: The Challenge: A Single Dad Romance Author: Penelope Ward Genre: Standalone Contemporary Romance Tropes: Single Dad, Second Chance, Forced Proximity Friends to Lovers, Small Town, Found Family Release Date: August 30, 2026 BLURB From New York Times bestselling author Penelope Ward comes a new, STANDALONE contemporary romance… Nothing says welcome home like accidentally moving in with your first heartbreak…and his little girl. Coming back to my small Wyoming hometown was supposed to be temporary. I only planned to stay long enough to help my ailing mother and sort through the mess of my family’s old belongings. Instead, I somehow ended up living in Evan Ricci’s house. The single dad now owned a bunch of properties and one of them was the place I’d rented. He’d taken it off the market and moved in before I got there. I just never got the memo. Unfortunately, there was no other place in town available, so Evan let me stay. Evan—the guy my parents took in years a...

You TV series

Wow, hubby and I watched You on Lifetime last night. It was creepy and suspenseful. Hubby likened it to Dexter , and I have to agree. Penn Badgley was on point - creepy, stalkery, but fascinating. I didn't think too much of Elizabeth Lail's acting, but I'm not sure if it was just that her character was bland, or if it was truly bad acting. Can't wait for next week!

Review / Release Blitz: Because You're Mine by S.A. Clayton

NEW RELEASE Release Date: February 21 Buy Here Quinn can’t see a way out of this mess. Her uncle just passed away, leaving her his struggling pub and she’s fighting to keep her head above water. The only bright spot of her days is when Wes comes in. Wes, the boy that she had a crush on in high school and who just moved back to town. When Wes asks her out, she wonders if she can really handle a new relationship on top of everything else on her plate. Wes can’t stay away. He just got back to town and has been stopping by Quinn’s pub every night for a chance to see the feisty woman that he’s always had a crush on. When he sees how stressed she is, all he wants to do is help, but Quinn turns him down. When Wes goes behind her back to help, will Quinn be able to forgive him or will Wes lose the girl of his dreams? MY REVIEW Quinn doesn't know why her old high school crush, Wes, keeps hanging out at her bar every night, but she does know it's not because ...