Skip to main content

Review: All of Me by A.L. Jackson

Review All of Me by A.L. Jackson



Ian is fiercely determined to be the best. He's so focused on this quest that he's ruthless. He's also without love in his life aside from his brother and his brother's new family. Then he meets Grace. They have an immediate attraction and suddenly Ian's focus just might be shifting. But it'll only be what he deems it to be because he still has his quest to be the best, to never be where he was before. Can Grace make him feel again? Can she and her beautiful children open up his heart?


Ian has an unspeakably brutal backstory, has done things he's not proud of, things he may have to pay for someday soon. But as he falls deeper with Grace, he's never been more sure that he wants to be a good man, be the hero she and her children deserve. The question is, what will he have to sacrifice to save them? Will he ever get the chance to be that hero they already think he is?


"Ian has had probably the hardest life of anyone I've known, Grace."


I know I've said it before, but it's true - A.L. Jackson's writing is poetic and lyrical, and that's never been more true than in All of Me. Ian and Grace's story flows across the pages, never relenting in its intensity, in Ian's intensity. And the way these two come together and fall in love is just, well, beautiful. Ian's intensity and focus is the perfect complement to Grace's angelic vulnerability and big heart. The way she brought out the best in him, the way she opened up his heart was nothing short of magical. I remember being intrigued by Ian in More of You, and he more than lived up to the mystery, the intriguing glimpses back in Jace's story. This world A.L. has created is one I want to live in. I cannot wait for Mack's story next!


ARC via author.


#bookreview #AllOfMe #ALJackson #ConfessionsOfTheHeartSeries #ForbiddenLove #NewRelease #lawyer #ARC

Comments

  1. Thank you so much! I am so thrilled that you loved Ian and Grace <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Review Blitz: The Challenge by Penelope Ward

Title: The Challenge: A Single Dad Romance Author: Penelope Ward Genre: Standalone Contemporary Romance Tropes: Single Dad, Second Chance, Forced Proximity Friends to Lovers, Small Town, Found Family Release Date: August 30, 2026 BLURB From New York Times bestselling author Penelope Ward comes a new, STANDALONE contemporary romance… Nothing says welcome home like accidentally moving in with your first heartbreak…and his little girl. Coming back to my small Wyoming hometown was supposed to be temporary. I only planned to stay long enough to help my ailing mother and sort through the mess of my family’s old belongings. Instead, I somehow ended up living in Evan Ricci’s house. The single dad now owned a bunch of properties and one of them was the place I’d rented. He’d taken it off the market and moved in before I got there. I just never got the memo. Unfortunately, there was no other place in town available, so Evan let me stay. Evan—the guy my parents took in years a...

You TV series

Wow, hubby and I watched You on Lifetime last night. It was creepy and suspenseful. Hubby likened it to Dexter , and I have to agree. Penn Badgley was on point - creepy, stalkery, but fascinating. I didn't think too much of Elizabeth Lail's acting, but I'm not sure if it was just that her character was bland, or if it was truly bad acting. Can't wait for next week!

Review / Release Blitz: Because You're Mine by S.A. Clayton

NEW RELEASE Release Date: February 21 Buy Here Quinn can’t see a way out of this mess. Her uncle just passed away, leaving her his struggling pub and she’s fighting to keep her head above water. The only bright spot of her days is when Wes comes in. Wes, the boy that she had a crush on in high school and who just moved back to town. When Wes asks her out, she wonders if she can really handle a new relationship on top of everything else on her plate. Wes can’t stay away. He just got back to town and has been stopping by Quinn’s pub every night for a chance to see the feisty woman that he’s always had a crush on. When he sees how stressed she is, all he wants to do is help, but Quinn turns him down. When Wes goes behind her back to help, will Quinn be able to forgive him or will Wes lose the girl of his dreams? MY REVIEW Quinn doesn't know why her old high school crush, Wes, keeps hanging out at her bar every night, but she does know it's not because ...