Skip to main content

Release Blitz: Bunny by HB Jasick & Ember-Raine Winters

Bunny

by HB Jasick & Ember-Raine Winters
Publication Date: February 14, 2018
Genres: Adult, Contemporary, Dark, Erotic, Thriller

Ireland was always the smart one. My Irritatingly perfect twin sister. I was the wild one. Her exact opposite. She was the voice of reason. She kept us safe.

She was my best friend.

Then she met him,

and he took her away.

Now I’m left trying to pick up the pieces they left behind. It’s hard being alone, when you’ve never done it before.

Now he’s back…

She wasn’t enough for him, and what they had didn’t last.

He wants me…

He plans to keep me.

I should run, or at least fight back.

The only problem is…

I don’t know who he is.

About HB Jasick


HERE ARE A FEW “FUN” FACTS ABOUT ME:

I live in Springfield, Missouri with my husband, and our two daughters. We have a cat that thinks she’s a dog, an obnoxious Cocker Spaniel named Freckles, and two fish. I actually like the fish.

I have a Bachelors Degree in Mathematics and History Education, that I don’t actual use, because I prefer to substitute teach instead. I lead the Brownies to my daughters’ Girl Scout Troop , and I review books for my little tiny blog on the side.

I enjoy working out, when I can, which is not very often. I’m also determined to turn my house into my very own version of the library that Beast gave Belle, with bookshelves on every available wall.

My Favorite things include: movies, music, books, dachshunds, the color brown, LISTS, The Denver Broncos, sushi, coffee, Moscato d’Asti, and terrorizing all of my friends.

My favorite types of stories include Dark Romance, Psychological Thrillers, Dystopians, Horror, Suspense, Memoirs, and Historical Non-Fiction.

My Favorite Books: Tess of the d’Urbervilles by Thomas Hardy & Public Enemies by Brian Burrough

About Ember-Raine Winters

Ember-Raine Winters lives in sunny California with her two beautiful kids and a wolf. Also known as Apache her pure white Siberian Husky. She loves writing romance and reading just about anything she can get her hands on. And, football! She loves watching football and going to games. It’s one of her favorite ways to unwind. She dislikes the super-hot temperatures in her city and exercise. She hates to exercise but somehow her sister still gets her to do it every day. She also thinks it’s completely awkward talking about herself in third person. Ember loves connecting with readers so don’t be afraid to stalk her and drop her a line on social media.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: One Little Lie by Whitney Barbetti

Review of One Little Lie by Whitney Barbetti ONE LITTLE LIE Hollis is a good girl with a crush on a broody musician. Unfortunately, that boy, Adam, hates her. Why? Because the chip on his shoulder leaves him thinking good girl, rich girl Hollis is a lemming like everyone else in their small town. Which makes it even more unfortunate when years after their high school encounter, Hollis' best friend tries to stick up for her and ends up telling her parents that Adam is the the boyfriend Hollis doesn't actually have. Oops. How will Hollis ever convince Adam to go along with her little lie? I really liked One Little Lie. Hollis is a really naive girl, but she has such a huge heart that I couldn't help but fall in love with her spirit. She's so sweet, so compassionate, the kind of person this world needs more of. Adam, on the other hand, eh, he didn't do much for me. His chip on the shoulder, broody asshole attitude did nothing to endear me to him, but because H...

Review / Release Blitz: Because You're Mine by S.A. Clayton

NEW RELEASE Release Date: February 21 Buy Here Quinn can’t see a way out of this mess. Her uncle just passed away, leaving her his struggling pub and she’s fighting to keep her head above water. The only bright spot of her days is when Wes comes in. Wes, the boy that she had a crush on in high school and who just moved back to town. When Wes asks her out, she wonders if she can really handle a new relationship on top of everything else on her plate. Wes can’t stay away. He just got back to town and has been stopping by Quinn’s pub every night for a chance to see the feisty woman that he’s always had a crush on. When he sees how stressed she is, all he wants to do is help, but Quinn turns him down. When Wes goes behind her back to help, will Quinn be able to forgive him or will Wes lose the girl of his dreams? MY REVIEW Quinn doesn't know why her old high school crush, Wes, keeps hanging out at her bar every night, but she does know it's not because ...

Review / Release Blitz: Restraint (Stingrays Hockey #1) by Mari Carr

RESTRAINT Mari Carr Release Date: June 18 Purchase Here: Amazon https://a.co/d/j2e0SxA Apple https://apple.co/4bn2qBl Kobo https://bit.ly/3wyHdW3 Google Play https://bit.ly/3yoEVZT Why you need to #ONECLICK this book… 🔥Hockey Player 🔥ER Doctor 🔥Steamy 🔥Contemporary Romance 🔥Opposites Attract 🔥Neighbors 🔥Co-parenting a dog Girlfriend…without benefits? Hometown hockey hero, Blake has life completely figured out. He’s footloose and fancy free with the world’s coolest job and an endless parade of puck bunnies ready to help him celebrate his victories. The status quo is working for him, so why does he agree to co-parent a stray puppy with his too-serious, workaholic neighbor, Erika? And why is he so annoyed when she suddenly starts dating some tool named Doug? And why can’t he stop finding excuses to see her and touch her and kiss her and… She’s not his girlfriend, right? Erika has enough on her plate as an ER doctor without adding any more stress to her life...