Review of BATTLE OF THE BULGE (The OHellNO Series Book 4) by Mimi Jean Pamfiloff
BATTLE OF THE BULGE
Mitch only loves swimming, not women, not other humans. He's got a deliberately fabricated playboy image and it's put Abi off him. He doesn't want the gorgeous tiny woman guarding him and his secrets. But when she takes a bullet for him, he realizes he actually has feelings for her. What's a swimming god to do?
I loved Battle of the Bulge!! It's so fun and funny and witty and sexy. And the best part of it is Abi. She's a serious firecracker in all the very best ways - tough on the outside, snarky and hilarious (especially with her best friend, Georgie from Digging a Hole), and takes no prisoners. It took me longer to like Mitch, though, because he really was douchey for quite a long while. But once he opened up a little I kinda fell for him. I'm still not sure he's good enough for Abi, but she loves him so he gets a big pass. Well, that and because of his sweet gesture toward the end that rushed him headlong into his epiphany. I haven't read any of the other books in the OhHellNo series, but after reading and loving this one, I will be sure to go 1-click them all now!
ARC via author.
#bookreview #BattleOfTheBulge #OhHellNoSeries #MimiJeanPamfiloff #romanticcomedy #bodyguard #swimmer #contemporaryromance #newrelease #ARC






Comments
Post a Comment