Review of Nothing But Trouble (Malibu University Book 1) by P. Dangelico
Alice has worked her tail off to get into Malibu University. And then water polo king/god among men runs her over and suddenly her fantasized about life is looking like it's over. Reagan was raised in an entitled, moneyed atmosphere, but his raising hid secrets. And it's those secrets that make him aware that he shouldn't be starting anything with the beautiful spitfire he ran over. He can't seem to help falling, though...
I absolutely LOVE Nothing But Trouble!!! Reagan and Alice are sooo good together and I fell for both of them, especially Alice. She's smart, sassy and strong and unafraid to call Reagan out on his bs. Her chemistry with him, from early days in their friendship when it was obvious where their relationship was heading, down to the very last page when Reagan walked back into Alice's life, not a page went by that I didn't devour. Ohhhh speaking of, the only problem I had with Nothing But Trouble was that he didn't grovel nearly enough at the end. If I had been Alice, I would have required some serious ass-kissing and more than a pound of chocolate before I even thought of speaking to him again. But that's just me, I can be a vindictive bitch when I'm scorned...aside from that, though, everything else was perfect about Alice and Reagan's story. It's fun and witty but not lacking in emotional and character depth, and has the electric chemistry that all good, make that GREAT, romance requires. P. Dangelico is becoming one of my favorite authors, and with Nothing But Trouble she's fast moving up that favorites list!
ARC via Social Butterfly PR.
#bookreview #NothingButTrouble #MalibuUniversitySeries #PDangelico #NewAdult #college #waterpolo #contemporaryromance #SocialButterfly #ARC
NOTHING BUT TROUBLE
Alice has worked her tail off to get into Malibu University. And then water polo king/god among men runs her over and suddenly her fantasized about life is looking like it's over. Reagan was raised in an entitled, moneyed atmosphere, but his raising hid secrets. And it's those secrets that make him aware that he shouldn't be starting anything with the beautiful spitfire he ran over. He can't seem to help falling, though...
I absolutely LOVE Nothing But Trouble!!! Reagan and Alice are sooo good together and I fell for both of them, especially Alice. She's smart, sassy and strong and unafraid to call Reagan out on his bs. Her chemistry with him, from early days in their friendship when it was obvious where their relationship was heading, down to the very last page when Reagan walked back into Alice's life, not a page went by that I didn't devour. Ohhhh speaking of, the only problem I had with Nothing But Trouble was that he didn't grovel nearly enough at the end. If I had been Alice, I would have required some serious ass-kissing and more than a pound of chocolate before I even thought of speaking to him again. But that's just me, I can be a vindictive bitch when I'm scorned...aside from that, though, everything else was perfect about Alice and Reagan's story. It's fun and witty but not lacking in emotional and character depth, and has the electric chemistry that all good, make that GREAT, romance requires. P. Dangelico is becoming one of my favorite authors, and with Nothing But Trouble she's fast moving up that favorites list!
ARC via Social Butterfly PR.
#bookreview #NothingButTrouble #MalibuUniversitySeries #PDangelico #NewAdult #college #waterpolo #contemporaryromance #SocialButterfly #ARC





Comments
Post a Comment