Skip to main content

Release Tour/Review: Blue by Jane Anthony

Title: Blue
Series: A Savages in Ruin Novel
Author: Jane Anthony
Genre: Rockstar Romance
Release Date: April 5, 2019


They say a single moment can change the course of your life.

Mine wasn't a moment, but a man.

We were wrong for each other in every way, yet it didn’t stop me from wanting him. The broody, arrogant rock star on the verge of self-destruction. His touch was electric, his wounded gaze burning me from the inside out.

He was perfectly imperfect.

Irresistibly tortured.

Utterly broken. Almost as broken as me.

Our jagged edges aligned so seamlessly even I believed we might have healed each other.

I couldn’t have been more wrong.




REVIEW


Blue (Wyatt) and Willow's story was such a freakin' roller coaster of emotions - from the highest of highs to the lowest of lows. I admit to being slightly confused in parts, but by the time the ending came around, most of my questions had been answered. I would normally do a longer review, talk about the writing, the characters, etc. but since I absolutely refuse to spoil or ruin any tiny part of Blue, I'll just say that Blue is a step outside the usual rockstar romance. It's deeper, it's far more twisty-ish, and it's intriguing and heartbreaking all at the same time. It's a story that's gonna stick with me for a long time, of that I am very certain.







Jane Anthony is an Amazon best-selling author of contemporary/erotic romance. She writes hot blue-collar dudes, raunchy rockstars, and fun feisty heroines. Her work is gritty and real and will have you cursing her name and begging for more. Jane gives a bit of herself and her quirky knowledge in each novel by incorporating her love of music through a book-specific playlist and adding things uniquely Jane to the plot, like her crazy family or '80s trivia. When she’s not busy being mom or Mrs. A, you'll find her at a concert, lost in a book, or watching horror movies with her husband.

Subscribe to Jane's newsletter to be first in the know about release info!

The best place to interact with Jane is by joining her Facebook reader group:





HOSTED BY:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review Blitz: The Challenge by Penelope Ward

Title: The Challenge: A Single Dad Romance Author: Penelope Ward Genre: Standalone Contemporary Romance Tropes: Single Dad, Second Chance, Forced Proximity Friends to Lovers, Small Town, Found Family Release Date: August 30, 2026 BLURB From New York Times bestselling author Penelope Ward comes a new, STANDALONE contemporary romance… Nothing says welcome home like accidentally moving in with your first heartbreak…and his little girl. Coming back to my small Wyoming hometown was supposed to be temporary. I only planned to stay long enough to help my ailing mother and sort through the mess of my family’s old belongings. Instead, I somehow ended up living in Evan Ricci’s house. The single dad now owned a bunch of properties and one of them was the place I’d rented. He’d taken it off the market and moved in before I got there. I just never got the memo. Unfortunately, there was no other place in town available, so Evan let me stay. Evan—the guy my parents took in years a...

You TV series

Wow, hubby and I watched You on Lifetime last night. It was creepy and suspenseful. Hubby likened it to Dexter , and I have to agree. Penn Badgley was on point - creepy, stalkery, but fascinating. I didn't think too much of Elizabeth Lail's acting, but I'm not sure if it was just that her character was bland, or if it was truly bad acting. Can't wait for next week!

Review / Release Blitz: Because You're Mine by S.A. Clayton

NEW RELEASE Release Date: February 21 Buy Here Quinn can’t see a way out of this mess. Her uncle just passed away, leaving her his struggling pub and she’s fighting to keep her head above water. The only bright spot of her days is when Wes comes in. Wes, the boy that she had a crush on in high school and who just moved back to town. When Wes asks her out, she wonders if she can really handle a new relationship on top of everything else on her plate. Wes can’t stay away. He just got back to town and has been stopping by Quinn’s pub every night for a chance to see the feisty woman that he’s always had a crush on. When he sees how stressed she is, all he wants to do is help, but Quinn turns him down. When Wes goes behind her back to help, will Quinn be able to forgive him or will Wes lose the girl of his dreams? MY REVIEW Quinn doesn't know why her old high school crush, Wes, keeps hanging out at her bar every night, but she does know it's not because ...