Review of HOOK SHOT: A HOOPS Novel by Kennedy Ryan
Kenan doesn't really want to spend his summer engaging in a fling like his agent sorta suggests. He wants to lie low and worry about his daughter and his obnoxious ex filming a stupid reality show about being a baller's girl. Yeah...but when the gorgeous woman he's been crushing on is at the party of the designer that he may partner with, suddenly his summer's looking way, way up.
Lotus is closed off emotionally, but she's really got a huge heart. And when Kenan, gorgeous, sweet Kenan, finally breaks down her walls, he gets the full impact of that big heart. Lucky him! And it's that big heart of hers that lets her make the hardest decision she's ever had to make toward the end of Hook Shot. The decision that broke Kenan's (and my) heart, but was the right thing to do, even if it didn't feel like it. And it made all the difference in the end, in their relationship, in the life of the most important person in Kenan's life.
Oh my God, I can't even tell you how much I fell in love with Hook Shot!! And for once, I loved both the hero and the heroine equally. Usually, in any given story, I find myself connecting with, loving, one character more than any other, but Kenan and Lotus are equally amazing characters. Lotus with her closed off outside and beautiful, big heart inside, and then there's Kenan, who has as big a heart as Lotus, but wears it more on his sleeve. And loves hard, so freaking hard. Gah, I'm still gushing just thinking about these two and it's been days since I finished reading. Let me just say this, if you love basketball like I do (Stephen Curry is my all time favorite athlete! just as much as the GOAT, MJ), or even if you don't, and you require your romances to have heart, heat, and a story that sticks with you long after you're done reading, then I highly recommend you download your own copy of Hook Shot today. Trust me, you will not regret it, and you'll fall in love with Kenan and Lotus and the way they love each other.
ARC via Social Butterfly PR.
#bookreview #HookShot #HoopsSeries #Hoops #basketball #basketballromance #singledad #fashion #contemporaryromance #newrelease #SocialButterflyPR #ARC
HOOK SHOT
Lotus is closed off emotionally, but she's really got a huge heart. And when Kenan, gorgeous, sweet Kenan, finally breaks down her walls, he gets the full impact of that big heart. Lucky him! And it's that big heart of hers that lets her make the hardest decision she's ever had to make toward the end of Hook Shot. The decision that broke Kenan's (and my) heart, but was the right thing to do, even if it didn't feel like it. And it made all the difference in the end, in their relationship, in the life of the most important person in Kenan's life.
Oh my God, I can't even tell you how much I fell in love with Hook Shot!! And for once, I loved both the hero and the heroine equally. Usually, in any given story, I find myself connecting with, loving, one character more than any other, but Kenan and Lotus are equally amazing characters. Lotus with her closed off outside and beautiful, big heart inside, and then there's Kenan, who has as big a heart as Lotus, but wears it more on his sleeve. And loves hard, so freaking hard. Gah, I'm still gushing just thinking about these two and it's been days since I finished reading. Let me just say this, if you love basketball like I do (Stephen Curry is my all time favorite athlete! just as much as the GOAT, MJ), or even if you don't, and you require your romances to have heart, heat, and a story that sticks with you long after you're done reading, then I highly recommend you download your own copy of Hook Shot today. Trust me, you will not regret it, and you'll fall in love with Kenan and Lotus and the way they love each other.
ARC via Social Butterfly PR.
#bookreview #HookShot #HoopsSeries #Hoops #basketball #basketballromance #singledad #fashion #contemporaryromance #newrelease #SocialButterflyPR #ARC






Comments
Post a Comment