Skip to main content

Review: Tempting the Heiress (The Heiress Duet Book 2) by Nana Malone

Review of Tempting the Heiress (The Heiress Duet Book 2) by Nana Malone

TEMPTING THE HEIRESS

Tempting the Heiress picks up right where Protecting the Heiress left off, with Neela upset and Jax trying to figure out what to do. Will these two ever be on the same page? And what of Jax' ultimate goal of re-joining the Royal Guard? Can he do that AND have his family of Neela and Mayzie?


I SOOO LOVE Nana Malone's royal stories, and I think this duet is probably her best royal story yet. Jax and Neela are such a dynamic, passionate couple. Plus there's suspense and some intrigue mixed in with Jax and Neela's intense chemistry, AND Ariel and Trace and the king and the queen and the prince are all in the mix, too. And whew, then that very last part that sets up Ariel's story. Dang, I've wanted her story since the royal saga began and now it looks like I'm going to get it. Can't wait!

ARC via author.


#bookreview #TemptingTheHeiress #TheHeiressDuet #NanaMalone #royals #privatesecurity #romanticsuspense #newrelease #ARC

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review Blitz: The Challenge by Penelope Ward

Title: The Challenge: A Single Dad Romance Author: Penelope Ward Genre: Standalone Contemporary Romance Tropes: Single Dad, Second Chance, Forced Proximity Friends to Lovers, Small Town, Found Family Release Date: August 30, 2026 BLURB From New York Times bestselling author Penelope Ward comes a new, STANDALONE contemporary romance… Nothing says welcome home like accidentally moving in with your first heartbreak…and his little girl. Coming back to my small Wyoming hometown was supposed to be temporary. I only planned to stay long enough to help my ailing mother and sort through the mess of my family’s old belongings. Instead, I somehow ended up living in Evan Ricci’s house. The single dad now owned a bunch of properties and one of them was the place I’d rented. He’d taken it off the market and moved in before I got there. I just never got the memo. Unfortunately, there was no other place in town available, so Evan let me stay. Evan—the guy my parents took in years a...

You TV series

Wow, hubby and I watched You on Lifetime last night. It was creepy and suspenseful. Hubby likened it to Dexter , and I have to agree. Penn Badgley was on point - creepy, stalkery, but fascinating. I didn't think too much of Elizabeth Lail's acting, but I'm not sure if it was just that her character was bland, or if it was truly bad acting. Can't wait for next week!

Review / Release Blitz: Because You're Mine by S.A. Clayton

NEW RELEASE Release Date: February 21 Buy Here Quinn can’t see a way out of this mess. Her uncle just passed away, leaving her his struggling pub and she’s fighting to keep her head above water. The only bright spot of her days is when Wes comes in. Wes, the boy that she had a crush on in high school and who just moved back to town. When Wes asks her out, she wonders if she can really handle a new relationship on top of everything else on her plate. Wes can’t stay away. He just got back to town and has been stopping by Quinn’s pub every night for a chance to see the feisty woman that he’s always had a crush on. When he sees how stressed she is, all he wants to do is help, but Quinn turns him down. When Wes goes behind her back to help, will Quinn be able to forgive him or will Wes lose the girl of his dreams? MY REVIEW Quinn doesn't know why her old high school crush, Wes, keeps hanging out at her bar every night, but she does know it's not because ...