Skip to main content

Review: Fighting For Our Forever (Beaumont: Next Generation Book 4) by Heidi McLaughlin

Review of Fighting For Our Forever (Beaumont: Next Generation Book 4) by Heidi McLaughlin


FIGHTING FOR OUR FOREVER

When Jameson's (Whiskey) first and only love comes back to town, she knows she'll eventually have to face the man who tore her heart into a million little pieces. But she'll put it off as long as she can because she really, really doesn't want to see him again.

Ajay has never gotten over his true love, his Whiskey. And it hurts even more knowing he's the one who broke her, who broke them, but he was doing what he thought was best for their situation when he let her go. Now that he's stuck in their hometown, thanks to her angry Sheriff father and a corrupt judge, he's rethinking things. Could they have a second chance? Will Whiskey save him just as he saved her all those years ago when he took the blame for something she did, the very thing that's causing him to be stuck in their small town again?


Fighting for our Forever is such an emotional second chance love story. I love how Ajay and Whiskey's story unfolds, crisscrossing between the past and the present, giving up little details slowly, showing the reader how they fell in love and how they came to be in the situation they're in now. And when they got back together, sigh...so heartbreaking and so beautiful. I haven't read the other stories in the Beaumont series, but now that I've read, and loved, this one, I plan on 1-clicking the whole series!


ARC via Buoni Amici press.


#bookreview #FightingForOurForever #BeaumontNextGeneration #HeidiMcLaughlin #secondchance #firstlove #smalltown #newrelease #BuoniAmiciPress #newrelease #ARC

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review Blitz: The Challenge by Penelope Ward

Title: The Challenge: A Single Dad Romance Author: Penelope Ward Genre: Standalone Contemporary Romance Tropes: Single Dad, Second Chance, Forced Proximity Friends to Lovers, Small Town, Found Family Release Date: August 30, 2026 BLURB From New York Times bestselling author Penelope Ward comes a new, STANDALONE contemporary romance… Nothing says welcome home like accidentally moving in with your first heartbreak…and his little girl. Coming back to my small Wyoming hometown was supposed to be temporary. I only planned to stay long enough to help my ailing mother and sort through the mess of my family’s old belongings. Instead, I somehow ended up living in Evan Ricci’s house. The single dad now owned a bunch of properties and one of them was the place I’d rented. He’d taken it off the market and moved in before I got there. I just never got the memo. Unfortunately, there was no other place in town available, so Evan let me stay. Evan—the guy my parents took in years a...

You TV series

Wow, hubby and I watched You on Lifetime last night. It was creepy and suspenseful. Hubby likened it to Dexter , and I have to agree. Penn Badgley was on point - creepy, stalkery, but fascinating. I didn't think too much of Elizabeth Lail's acting, but I'm not sure if it was just that her character was bland, or if it was truly bad acting. Can't wait for next week!

Review / Release Blitz: Because You're Mine by S.A. Clayton

NEW RELEASE Release Date: February 21 Buy Here Quinn can’t see a way out of this mess. Her uncle just passed away, leaving her his struggling pub and she’s fighting to keep her head above water. The only bright spot of her days is when Wes comes in. Wes, the boy that she had a crush on in high school and who just moved back to town. When Wes asks her out, she wonders if she can really handle a new relationship on top of everything else on her plate. Wes can’t stay away. He just got back to town and has been stopping by Quinn’s pub every night for a chance to see the feisty woman that he’s always had a crush on. When he sees how stressed she is, all he wants to do is help, but Quinn turns him down. When Wes goes behind her back to help, will Quinn be able to forgive him or will Wes lose the girl of his dreams? MY REVIEW Quinn doesn't know why her old high school crush, Wes, keeps hanging out at her bar every night, but she does know it's not because ...