Review of Written with Regret (Regret Duet Book 1) by Aly Martinez
Caven and Hadley meet on the darkest day of her young life, when he saves her. Years later, they come together again and a beautiful consequence comes about. Now, even more years later, Hadley is finally back, ready to face Caven, ready to see the person she had to leave behind.
This really doesn't do this first part of Caven and Hadley's justice, and I don't want to give away any spoilers, so I'll just leave it here. Written with Regret wrecked me, in the very best possible way. It's heartbreaking, it's twisty and intense, and the cliffhanger, the dang cliffy drove me batshit bonkers because I have to know what's going to happen, NOW!!!
ARC via Social Butterfly PR.
#bookreview #WrittenWithRegret #TheRegretDuet #AlyMartinez #secondchance #onenightstand #singledad #cliffhanger #newrelease #SocialButterflyPR #ARC
WRITTEN WITH REGRET
This really doesn't do this first part of Caven and Hadley's justice, and I don't want to give away any spoilers, so I'll just leave it here. Written with Regret wrecked me, in the very best possible way. It's heartbreaking, it's twisty and intense, and the cliffhanger, the dang cliffy drove me batshit bonkers because I have to know what's going to happen, NOW!!!
ARC via Social Butterfly PR.
#bookreview #WrittenWithRegret #TheRegretDuet #AlyMartinez #secondchance #onenightstand #singledad #cliffhanger #newrelease #SocialButterflyPR #ARC




Comments
Post a Comment