Skip to main content

Release Blitz: Fallen Saint (All The Pretty Things Trilogy Book 2) by Monica James

FALLEN SAINT
All The Pretty Things Trilogy
Volume Two
Monica James

Release date: July 14th 2019
Genre: Dark Romance
Cover Designer: Sommer Stein— Perfect Pear Creative Covers

Just as this nightmare began, I once again find myself bound, destination unknown. However, this time, my kidnapper is the man who shattered my world beyond repair.

Aleksei Popov—Russia’s number one mobster, and the man I was sold to.

His intentions for me are clear—submit, obey him, and call him master—but I won’t surrender. I’m not like the other girls. Whether that’s a blessing or curse, I’ve yet to decide. The problem is, my disobedience intrigues my captor all the more.

When we arrive in Russia, the rules change.

Saint, the man who was once a sinner, is my only salvation. What was forbidden now gives me hope that there is light in the darkness. He will risk everything to set me free.

But behind these opulent walls, things aren’t what they seem, and when the fine line between pleasure and pain begins to blur, only one thing matters—saving my soul.
I will lie.
Cheat.
Steal.
I was once an angel, but now…I’m a fallen saint, ready to inflict my own pain and burn this hellhole to the ground.




FALLEN SAINT IS NOW LIVE!
Grab your copy NOW!
Kindle: https://tinyurl.com/yxrsvxl6
Nook: https://tinyurl.com/y6t4czko
Kobo: https://tinyurl.com/y25y4p48
iBooks: https://tinyurl.com/y567ojrp
Goodreads: https://tinyurl.com/y4slyrkc
BookBub: https://tinyurl.com/yxvw58r2
BAD SAINT Play List: https://tinyurl.com/yxsufle5
UK
Kindle: https://tinyurl.com/y28rubpa
Australia
Kindle: https://tinyurl.com/y3u49byn
Canada
Kindle: https://tinyurl.com/y5zqmmqq

***
MARK YOUR CALENDERS!
FOREVER MY SAINT, Volume Three is coming September 26th 2019!
Pre-Order Now:
Kindle: https://tinyurl.com/y68tw49y
Nook: https://tinyurl.com/yyfyt9jf
UK
Kindle: https://tinyurl.com/y2l93rp2
Australia
Kindle: https://tinyurl.com/y2jd7c5v
Canada
Kindle: https://tinyurl.com/y4ts89du

Bio

Monica James spent her youth devouring the works of Anne Rice, William Shakespeare, and Emily Dickinson.
When she is not writing, Monica is busy running her own business, but she always finds a balance between the two. She enjoys writing honest, heartfelt, and turbulent stories, hoping to leave an imprint on her readers. She draws her inspiration from life.
She is a bestselling author in the U.S.A., Australia, Canada, France, Germany, Israel, and the U.K.
Monica James resides in Melbourne, Australia, with her wonderful family, and menagerie of animals. She is slightly obsessed with cats, chucks, and lip gloss, and secretly wishes she was a ninja on the weekends.
Stalk Me!
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/authormonicajames
Twitter: https://twitter.com/monicajames81
Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/MonicaJames
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/authormonicajames
Website: http://monicajamesbooks.blogspot.com.au
Pinterest: http://www.pinterest.com/monicajames81
BookBub: http://bit.ly/2E3eCIw
Amazon: https://amzn.to/2EWZSyS
Reader Group: http://bit.ly/2nUaRyi


#FallenSaint #AllThePrettyThingsTrilogy #MonicaJames #newrelease

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: One Little Lie by Whitney Barbetti

Review of One Little Lie by Whitney Barbetti ONE LITTLE LIE Hollis is a good girl with a crush on a broody musician. Unfortunately, that boy, Adam, hates her. Why? Because the chip on his shoulder leaves him thinking good girl, rich girl Hollis is a lemming like everyone else in their small town. Which makes it even more unfortunate when years after their high school encounter, Hollis' best friend tries to stick up for her and ends up telling her parents that Adam is the the boyfriend Hollis doesn't actually have. Oops. How will Hollis ever convince Adam to go along with her little lie? I really liked One Little Lie. Hollis is a really naive girl, but she has such a huge heart that I couldn't help but fall in love with her spirit. She's so sweet, so compassionate, the kind of person this world needs more of. Adam, on the other hand, eh, he didn't do much for me. His chip on the shoulder, broody asshole attitude did nothing to endear me to him, but because H...

Review Blitz: The Challenge by Penelope Ward

Title: The Challenge: A Single Dad Romance Author: Penelope Ward Genre: Standalone Contemporary Romance Tropes: Single Dad, Second Chance, Forced Proximity Friends to Lovers, Small Town, Found Family Release Date: August 30, 2026 BLURB From New York Times bestselling author Penelope Ward comes a new, STANDALONE contemporary romance… Nothing says welcome home like accidentally moving in with your first heartbreak…and his little girl. Coming back to my small Wyoming hometown was supposed to be temporary. I only planned to stay long enough to help my ailing mother and sort through the mess of my family’s old belongings. Instead, I somehow ended up living in Evan Ricci’s house. The single dad now owned a bunch of properties and one of them was the place I’d rented. He’d taken it off the market and moved in before I got there. I just never got the memo. Unfortunately, there was no other place in town available, so Evan let me stay. Evan—the guy my parents took in years a...

Review / Release Blitz: Because You're Mine by S.A. Clayton

NEW RELEASE Release Date: February 21 Buy Here Quinn can’t see a way out of this mess. Her uncle just passed away, leaving her his struggling pub and she’s fighting to keep her head above water. The only bright spot of her days is when Wes comes in. Wes, the boy that she had a crush on in high school and who just moved back to town. When Wes asks her out, she wonders if she can really handle a new relationship on top of everything else on her plate. Wes can’t stay away. He just got back to town and has been stopping by Quinn’s pub every night for a chance to see the feisty woman that he’s always had a crush on. When he sees how stressed she is, all he wants to do is help, but Quinn turns him down. When Wes goes behind her back to help, will Quinn be able to forgive him or will Wes lose the girl of his dreams? MY REVIEW Quinn doesn't know why her old high school crush, Wes, keeps hanging out at her bar every night, but she does know it's not because ...