Review of Making Up (Shacking Up Book 4) by Helena Hunting
When Cosy spies a hot suit about to enter the adult toy shop where she works, she hustles herself up the sidewalk, as to not miss letting him in. A girl's gotta make that commission!
It's obvious Griffin is uncomfortable in the shop, he says he's there to buy gag gifts for his friend's bachelor party, but Cosy doesn't judge (much) and she needs that commission, so she swans around in her skimpy outfit, determined to give Griffin what he wants *wink wink*. But when he leaves her his number in hopes she calls him, there's no chance she'll actually go out with a customer. Who knows what kind of man he is...
Luckily for her, he turns out to be an absolute sweetheart, if one with some demons. Neither is looking for a serious relationship, though. She because she plans on finishing college finally, getting that internship, and traveling as much as possible. He because he was burned in the past, and he won't be in Vegas that long. Plus, there's that decade of years between them, and she just may still be holding onto her v-card. Even though what they start is supposed to be casual, we all know that casual rarely stays casual. The question is, whose heart will be more broken when their expiration date comes?
I FREAKIN LOVE Cosy & Griffin together!! They are so sweet together. And did I say hot?! Their chemistry fairly leapt out of my Kindle. WHEW! The Shacking Up world is one of my favorite series and Making Up is the best story yet. Griffin is swoony af, a curious blend of awkward and vulnerable with hints of alpha possessiveness when he thinks his claim on Cosy's heart and body is being threatened. And Cosy? That girl is a hoot. I loved her no filter mouth, how she didn't throw herself at him, but obviously was falling for him all along. I can't remember the last time I enjoyed a rom-com as much as I did while reading Making Up. Now if Lincoln's story (Handle With Care) would magically appear on my Kindle right now, I'd be a happy woman!
ARC via Social Butterfly PR.
#bookreview #MakingUp #ShackingUpSeries #HelenaHunting #romanticcomedy #contemporaryromance #virgin #agegap #adulttoyshop #newrelease #SocialButterflyPR #NetGalley #ARC
MAKING UP
When Cosy spies a hot suit about to enter the adult toy shop where she works, she hustles herself up the sidewalk, as to not miss letting him in. A girl's gotta make that commission!
It's obvious Griffin is uncomfortable in the shop, he says he's there to buy gag gifts for his friend's bachelor party, but Cosy doesn't judge (much) and she needs that commission, so she swans around in her skimpy outfit, determined to give Griffin what he wants *wink wink*. But when he leaves her his number in hopes she calls him, there's no chance she'll actually go out with a customer. Who knows what kind of man he is...
Luckily for her, he turns out to be an absolute sweetheart, if one with some demons. Neither is looking for a serious relationship, though. She because she plans on finishing college finally, getting that internship, and traveling as much as possible. He because he was burned in the past, and he won't be in Vegas that long. Plus, there's that decade of years between them, and she just may still be holding onto her v-card. Even though what they start is supposed to be casual, we all know that casual rarely stays casual. The question is, whose heart will be more broken when their expiration date comes?
I FREAKIN LOVE Cosy & Griffin together!! They are so sweet together. And did I say hot?! Their chemistry fairly leapt out of my Kindle. WHEW! The Shacking Up world is one of my favorite series and Making Up is the best story yet. Griffin is swoony af, a curious blend of awkward and vulnerable with hints of alpha possessiveness when he thinks his claim on Cosy's heart and body is being threatened. And Cosy? That girl is a hoot. I loved her no filter mouth, how she didn't throw herself at him, but obviously was falling for him all along. I can't remember the last time I enjoyed a rom-com as much as I did while reading Making Up. Now if Lincoln's story (Handle With Care) would magically appear on my Kindle right now, I'd be a happy woman!
ARC via Social Butterfly PR.
#bookreview #MakingUp #ShackingUpSeries #HelenaHunting #romanticcomedy #contemporaryromance #virgin #agegap #adulttoyshop #newrelease #SocialButterflyPR #NetGalley #ARC







Comments
Post a Comment