Review of Resist (Wicked Ways Book 1) by K. Bromberg
Vaughn has good reasons for running an escort agency, and those reasons aren't what you might think. No, but they are really the best kind of reasons. There's really only one thing she loves, lives for, and then Ryker swoops into her life and disrupts that life. Despite her sky-high walls that are thicker than Fort Knox, he somehow manages to get past them. The question is, will she escape from whatever it is they have with her heart intact? If I go by the cliffhanger, then I'd say, MOST DEFINITELY NOT!
I absolutely loved Resist!!! and it's all because of one word - Vaughn. She's amazing. She's strong. She's independent. And she loves Lucy. I can't wait for Reveal so I can get more of Lucy. But let's not forget Ryker. I have to admit I didn't like him much at first. He's arrogant and cocky and a bit of an asshole. But I could tell feelings were creeping up on him and that he really didn't know what to do with those feelings. Typical male...and at the end, after that devastating cliffhanger, he was much worse than a BIT of an asshole, he was a full on douchnozzle, twatwaffle, and all the other bad terms you can think of for someone who'd betray Vaughn that way. But...there's a big but, I have hopes that all is not as it seems and that Ryker has an agenda for what he did that broke Vaughn's heart. All I know is that I expect some serious ass kissing in Reveal before (if) Vaughn deigns to give him the time of day, or I will be very disappointed.
Resist is full of secrets and head games and a push and pull that will drive you mad! The tension, the chemistry between Vaughn and Ryker is so electric that my Kindle damn near melted from it. Whew! If you are the type of reader that revels in alphaholes being brought to their knees like I am, then I highly recommend you download your own copy of Resist. It's delicious, absolutely addicting, and I cannot wait for the conclusion! Like I said, I expect some serious groveling and I am pretty sure K. Bromberg won't let me down.
ARC via Social Butterfly PR.
#bookreview #Resist #WickedWaysDuet #KBromberg #madam #escortagency #divorceattorney #delicious #cliffhanger #contemporaryromance #newrelease #SocialButterflyPR #ARC
RESIST
I absolutely loved Resist!!! and it's all because of one word - Vaughn. She's amazing. She's strong. She's independent. And she loves Lucy. I can't wait for Reveal so I can get more of Lucy. But let's not forget Ryker. I have to admit I didn't like him much at first. He's arrogant and cocky and a bit of an asshole. But I could tell feelings were creeping up on him and that he really didn't know what to do with those feelings. Typical male...and at the end, after that devastating cliffhanger, he was much worse than a BIT of an asshole, he was a full on douchnozzle, twatwaffle, and all the other bad terms you can think of for someone who'd betray Vaughn that way. But...there's a big but, I have hopes that all is not as it seems and that Ryker has an agenda for what he did that broke Vaughn's heart. All I know is that I expect some serious ass kissing in Reveal before (if) Vaughn deigns to give him the time of day, or I will be very disappointed.
Resist is full of secrets and head games and a push and pull that will drive you mad! The tension, the chemistry between Vaughn and Ryker is so electric that my Kindle damn near melted from it. Whew! If you are the type of reader that revels in alphaholes being brought to their knees like I am, then I highly recommend you download your own copy of Resist. It's delicious, absolutely addicting, and I cannot wait for the conclusion! Like I said, I expect some serious groveling and I am pretty sure K. Bromberg won't let me down.
ARC via Social Butterfly PR.
#bookreview #Resist #WickedWaysDuet #KBromberg #madam #escortagency #divorceattorney #delicious #cliffhanger #contemporaryromance #newrelease #SocialButterflyPR #ARC





Comments
Post a Comment