Skip to main content

Review: Senior Year Bucket List by J.M. Miller

Review of Senior Year Bucket List by J.M. Miller


SENIOR YEAR BUCKET LIST

Celia never thought she'd be here, at her best friend's funeral. And she really wasn't prepared to see Mer's younger brother, Caleb. Caleb, the boy who annoyed her and Mer all throughout their growing up years. Caleb, the boy who broke her heart. And now she and Caleb are grieving Mer's death. And then she finds out Mer has one last request for them - for the two of them to complete the Senior Year Bucket List they had created back in high school. Will this bucket list bring dormant feelings to the surface? Will Celia give Caleb a second chance, the one he wants so badly?


Senior Year Bucket List is sweet, so sweet. Caleb and Celia are absolutely adorable, especially Caleb. It's also a little more emotional than I had been expecting, but there's certainly nothing wrong with that. So if you want to spend a few hours reading something sweet and will tug on your heart a tad, I highly recommend you giving Senior Year Bucket List a try.

ARC via author.


#bookreview #SeniorYearBucketList #JMMiller #secondchance #bucketlist #NewAdult #contemporaryromance #friendsbrother #newrelease #ARC

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review Blitz: The Challenge by Penelope Ward

Title: The Challenge: A Single Dad Romance Author: Penelope Ward Genre: Standalone Contemporary Romance Tropes: Single Dad, Second Chance, Forced Proximity Friends to Lovers, Small Town, Found Family Release Date: August 30, 2026 BLURB From New York Times bestselling author Penelope Ward comes a new, STANDALONE contemporary romance… Nothing says welcome home like accidentally moving in with your first heartbreak…and his little girl. Coming back to my small Wyoming hometown was supposed to be temporary. I only planned to stay long enough to help my ailing mother and sort through the mess of my family’s old belongings. Instead, I somehow ended up living in Evan Ricci’s house. The single dad now owned a bunch of properties and one of them was the place I’d rented. He’d taken it off the market and moved in before I got there. I just never got the memo. Unfortunately, there was no other place in town available, so Evan let me stay. Evan—the guy my parents took in years a...

You TV series

Wow, hubby and I watched You on Lifetime last night. It was creepy and suspenseful. Hubby likened it to Dexter , and I have to agree. Penn Badgley was on point - creepy, stalkery, but fascinating. I didn't think too much of Elizabeth Lail's acting, but I'm not sure if it was just that her character was bland, or if it was truly bad acting. Can't wait for next week!

Review / Release Blitz: Because You're Mine by S.A. Clayton

NEW RELEASE Release Date: February 21 Buy Here Quinn can’t see a way out of this mess. Her uncle just passed away, leaving her his struggling pub and she’s fighting to keep her head above water. The only bright spot of her days is when Wes comes in. Wes, the boy that she had a crush on in high school and who just moved back to town. When Wes asks her out, she wonders if she can really handle a new relationship on top of everything else on her plate. Wes can’t stay away. He just got back to town and has been stopping by Quinn’s pub every night for a chance to see the feisty woman that he’s always had a crush on. When he sees how stressed she is, all he wants to do is help, but Quinn turns him down. When Wes goes behind her back to help, will Quinn be able to forgive him or will Wes lose the girl of his dreams? MY REVIEW Quinn doesn't know why her old high school crush, Wes, keeps hanging out at her bar every night, but she does know it's not because ...