Skip to main content

Review: Sever by T.L. Smith & Melissa Jane

Review of Sever by T.L. Smith & Melissa Jane


SEVER

Blythe has had it with her husband. He's been indifferent and rejecting her for a year now and she's done. So it's no wonder she lands in Kane's arms. Kane has a passion for her that has sorely been lacking in her marriage. He makes her feel wanted, like she matters, unlike Shawn has done forever now it seems.

But is Kane everything he seems? For that matter, is ANYTHING as it seems?!


That's my exact expression when I finished reading Sever, cuz damn! It's twisty, dark, and sexy. I won't spoil, but I will just say, you need to read Sever. And now I'm sitting here wondering what's to come because there has to be more to the story!


ARC via Enticing Journey Book Promotions.


#bookreview #Sever #TLSmith #MelissaJane #twistyaf #dark #contemporaryromance #troubledmarriage #cliffhanger #newrelease #EnticingJourneyBookPromotions #ARC

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Lavender Hill (The Love Stone #1) by Aurora Rose Reynolds

Lavender Hill (The Love Stone #1) by Aurora Rose Reynolds is AVAILABLE NOW! https://aurorarosereynolds.com/books/lavender-hill/ You’ll love LAVENDER HILL if you love... 🌱Small Town Romance 💜Return to Hometown 🌱Opposites Attract 💜Grumpy Sunshine 🌱Sworn Off Relationships 💜Protective, Loyal, Alpha Sheriff 🌱Meddling, Match Making Mother 💜Dog Dad From New York Times bestselling author Aurora Rose Reynolds comes a heartwarming small-town romance about a woman returning to the roots that shaped her—and finding a love that will heal her. Genevieve Fenwick has her life together—until her fiancé’s betrayal tears their future apart. Now, heartbroken and unsure of what’s next, she looks for comfort where it all began: Gooseberry Ridge, the quaint and still-welcoming hometown she left behind. Genevieve’s heartache is soon displaced by family drama, eccentric neighbors, and a loveable search and rescue dog. Not to mention scandalous thoughts about deputy sheriff Wyatt Fo...

You TV series

Wow, hubby and I watched You on Lifetime last night. It was creepy and suspenseful. Hubby likened it to Dexter , and I have to agree. Penn Badgley was on point - creepy, stalkery, but fascinating. I didn't think too much of Elizabeth Lail's acting, but I'm not sure if it was just that her character was bland, or if it was truly bad acting. Can't wait for next week!

Review Blitz: Bad Decisions & Back Roads (Southern Veterinary #2) by Zoe Forward

BAD DECISIONS & BACK ROADS Zoe Forward Release Date: August 3 Buy Link: https://books2read.com/u/4A9pYk Why you need to #ONECLICK this book... 🔥small-town family feud 🔥second chance romance 🔥revenge-minded hero 🔥forced proximity 🔥veterinary romance Blurb The problem with bad decisions is you never stop wanting them. I used to be the rebellious girl from the wrong side of the fenceline. He was the local hellraiser nobody could tame. While our families carried on a feud older than indoor plumbing, we fell for each other. Then my vicious father found out. To save Timothy's life, I broke his heart and disappeared. Now over a decade later, I'm back as a large-animal veterinarian, working at his brother's clinic and treating everything from prize dairy cows to Timothy's homicidal llama. Avoiding him should be easy. It isn't. He's a single dad running two businesses, still infuriatingly irresistible, and determined to make me pay for eve...