Review of Watch Me (KKinky Reads Collection) by K. Webster & Ker Dukey
Lucca, Sofina's older brother from Daddy Me, finally gets to live his life for him, thanks to Ronan. He just had no idea that living that life and that dream would give him a second chance with the only woman he's ever loved when she walks into his tattoo shop. That she's the hot dancer he's been watching at the local club is just a happy coincidence. But will the big bombshell she drops on him be enough to keep them from each other, AGAIN?
I thought in Daddy Me that Lucca was a complete dick, but here in his own story, I fell in love with this alphahole. His backstory was more heartbreaking than I had imagined, and I was so glad he got his second chance at love, at life, because he most certainly deserved it. I admit to not liking Breezy that much because she was incredibly selfish back in the day, but I guess she was young so I was able to force myself to give her a pass. And since Lucca loved her, I can deal with her.
I've been loving Ker & K's KKinky Reads collection, and really thought Sofina and Ronan's story was the best, but Lucca's just might have them beat. I love seeing him on his own with so much burden off his shoulders, and I love that he is finally happy. Watch Me is a little kinky (hello voyeur!), a lot hot, and a great second chance love story. I just wish it were longer so I could spend more time falling in love with Lucca. Now that I'm done with Lucca and Breezy's story, I can't wait for Xavi's story, Hurt Me!
ARC via author.
#bookreview #WatchMe #KKinkyReadsCollection #KerDukey #KWebster #secondchance #voyeur #dancer #exhibitionist #kinky #tattooartist #alphahole #erotic #newrelease #ARC
WATCH ME
Lucca, Sofina's older brother from Daddy Me, finally gets to live his life for him, thanks to Ronan. He just had no idea that living that life and that dream would give him a second chance with the only woman he's ever loved when she walks into his tattoo shop. That she's the hot dancer he's been watching at the local club is just a happy coincidence. But will the big bombshell she drops on him be enough to keep them from each other, AGAIN?
I thought in Daddy Me that Lucca was a complete dick, but here in his own story, I fell in love with this alphahole. His backstory was more heartbreaking than I had imagined, and I was so glad he got his second chance at love, at life, because he most certainly deserved it. I admit to not liking Breezy that much because she was incredibly selfish back in the day, but I guess she was young so I was able to force myself to give her a pass. And since Lucca loved her, I can deal with her.
I've been loving Ker & K's KKinky Reads collection, and really thought Sofina and Ronan's story was the best, but Lucca's just might have them beat. I love seeing him on his own with so much burden off his shoulders, and I love that he is finally happy. Watch Me is a little kinky (hello voyeur!), a lot hot, and a great second chance love story. I just wish it were longer so I could spend more time falling in love with Lucca. Now that I'm done with Lucca and Breezy's story, I can't wait for Xavi's story, Hurt Me!
ARC via author.
#bookreview #WatchMe #KKinkyReadsCollection #KerDukey #KWebster #secondchance #voyeur #dancer #exhibitionist #kinky #tattooartist #alphahole #erotic #newrelease #ARC






Comments
Post a Comment