Review: Beauty and the Bayou (Boys of the Bayou Book 3) by Erin Nicholas
Juliet is determined to keep her brother from turning out like the obnoxious, entitled rich idiots he hangs out with. So when Chase breaks a dock, she decides he's going to rebuild it, and she's going to help. Who knew that she'd meet (and fall for) one of the owners of not only the dock, but the airboat her brother "borrowed" and crashed into the dock.
When Sawyer sees the lovely Juliet hanging off the edge of his dock, he's unsure what to make of her. Oh sure, he notices how gorgeous she is, but he really doesn't want anyone he doesn't know making themselves comfortable on his dock, let alone trying to rebuild it! But when she seems as into safety as he is, his mind can't help but be interested. Can these two safety nuts make it work even though there's an inherent expiration date on anything they start?
Gah I soooo Sawyer and Juliet together! I love how she slowly breaks through his walls and I love the relationship between not only them, but Sawyer's whole family and the support and love they extend to both Juliet and her brother, Chase. Beauty and the Bayou is fabulous - sexy, emotionally substantial and so freakin' sweet. I am definitely going to be on the lookout for more of the Landry family!
ARC via Social Butterfly PR.
#bookreview #BeautyAndTheBayou #BoysOfTheBayouSeries #ErinNicholas #contemporaryromance #newrelease #SocialButterflyPR #ARC
BEAUTY AND THE BAYOU
Juliet is determined to keep her brother from turning out like the obnoxious, entitled rich idiots he hangs out with. So when Chase breaks a dock, she decides he's going to rebuild it, and she's going to help. Who knew that she'd meet (and fall for) one of the owners of not only the dock, but the airboat her brother "borrowed" and crashed into the dock.
When Sawyer sees the lovely Juliet hanging off the edge of his dock, he's unsure what to make of her. Oh sure, he notices how gorgeous she is, but he really doesn't want anyone he doesn't know making themselves comfortable on his dock, let alone trying to rebuild it! But when she seems as into safety as he is, his mind can't help but be interested. Can these two safety nuts make it work even though there's an inherent expiration date on anything they start?
Gah I soooo Sawyer and Juliet together! I love how she slowly breaks through his walls and I love the relationship between not only them, but Sawyer's whole family and the support and love they extend to both Juliet and her brother, Chase. Beauty and the Bayou is fabulous - sexy, emotionally substantial and so freakin' sweet. I am definitely going to be on the lookout for more of the Landry family!
ARC via Social Butterfly PR.
#bookreview #BeautyAndTheBayou #BoysOfTheBayouSeries #ErinNicholas #contemporaryromance #newrelease #SocialButterflyPR #ARC






Comments
Post a Comment