Review: The Best Kind Of Surprise (The Best Kind Novella Book 2) by Jasmin Miller
Aiden hasn't been able to get the beautiful Stella off his mind since their night together. But she took off the next morning without a word, without leaving her number, without leaving anything. Even though it's been weeks, he's been moping ever since. Then after a night of venting at his brother's, whom does he find waiting at his apartment but the beautiful one he can't get out of his mind. Only she's not there for another night of passion, she's there with life changing kind of news. The kind he isn't prepared for and has no idea what to do about. Will he and Stella be able to do this, together? Will their attraction be just as strong, and will it lead to actual feelings?
The Best Kind of Surprise is sweet and fun. I really liked Aiden, Stella maybe less so, but together they worked wonderfully as a couple. I haven't read the first book in this series, but after having read this second one and finding myself really liking it, I will definitely be 1-clicking The Best Kind of Mistake!
ARC via author.
#bookreview #TheBestKindOfSurprise #TheBestKindOfSeries #JasminMiller #onenightstand #contemporaryromance #ARC
THE BEST KIND OF SURPRISE
The Best Kind of Surprise is sweet and fun. I really liked Aiden, Stella maybe less so, but together they worked wonderfully as a couple. I haven't read the first book in this series, but after having read this second one and finding myself really liking it, I will definitely be 1-clicking The Best Kind of Mistake!
ARC via author.
#bookreview #TheBestKindOfSurprise #TheBestKindOfSeries #JasminMiller #onenightstand #contemporaryromance #ARC




Comments
Post a Comment