Review: Crazy (The Gibson Boys Book 4) by Adriana Locke
When Peck is yelled at by a very angry woman, he's captivated by all her feisty craziness. Is she the one for him, though? I can't say because spoilers. But I will say I absolutely loved Peck and her together!! Peck is by far my favorite of this series. His story, thank God I finally got to read it!! is so sweet and sexy with the right amount of crazy as befitting a Gibson boy, especially this Gibson boy, the best Gibson boy.
"Peck! You're crazy!"
Damn right, I am. Crazy for you.
If you are like me and love Adriana's small town romances, and especially if you've been dying for Peck's story since his very first cameo, then you have absolutely got to read his story! It's downright sweet and swoony, and Peck and his lady will have you falling in love with them as they trade witty banter, drown in all their lust, and finally cheer when they admit their feelings for each other. There are appearances by all the other couples and characters, and one special Nana, who is even more awesome this time around, and its got Adriana's signature sexy, sweet style.
ARC via author.
#bookreview #Crazy #TheGibsonBoysSeries #AdrianaLocke #smalltownromance #mechanic #contemporaryromance #newrelease #ARC
CRAZY (GIBSON BOYS BOOK 4)
Damn right, I am. Crazy for you.
If you are like me and love Adriana's small town romances, and especially if you've been dying for Peck's story since his very first cameo, then you have absolutely got to read his story! It's downright sweet and swoony, and Peck and his lady will have you falling in love with them as they trade witty banter, drown in all their lust, and finally cheer when they admit their feelings for each other. There are appearances by all the other couples and characters, and one special Nana, who is even more awesome this time around, and its got Adriana's signature sexy, sweet style.
ARC via author.
#bookreview #Crazy #TheGibsonBoysSeries #AdrianaLocke #smalltownromance #mechanic #contemporaryromance #newrelease #ARC




Comments
Post a Comment