Review: Love Me Tomorrow (Put A Ring On It Book 3) by Maria Luis
When Owen's wall is broken through by his neighbor's construction company, imagine his surprise when the boss of that new business next door is none other than America's sweetheart, the woman who broke his heart and rejected him, all on national TV. He and Savannah (Rose) have history, and it's that history that's making Owen so very determined to keep her in his orbit. Now is it for a bit of revenge for having broken his heart, or for some other, more heartfelt reasons?
Love Me Tomorrow is a fabulous read - full of heart, full of emotions, oh so steamy, and I absolutely 100% am in love with Owen!! I call dibs on him right now...I felt so for this couple as things imploded, secrets were revealed, and hearts were broken, then put back together in that sweet, sweet epilogue. I'm going to miss this series, but I have to say that this story is a great way to cap it off.
ARC via Wildfire Marketing Solutions.
#bookreview #LoveMeTomorrow #PutARingOnItSeries #MariaLuis #secondchance #tattooartist #contemporaryromance #WildfireMarketingSolutions #ARC
LOVE ME TOMORROW
When Owen's wall is broken through by his neighbor's construction company, imagine his surprise when the boss of that new business next door is none other than America's sweetheart, the woman who broke his heart and rejected him, all on national TV. He and Savannah (Rose) have history, and it's that history that's making Owen so very determined to keep her in his orbit. Now is it for a bit of revenge for having broken his heart, or for some other, more heartfelt reasons?
Love Me Tomorrow is a fabulous read - full of heart, full of emotions, oh so steamy, and I absolutely 100% am in love with Owen!! I call dibs on him right now...I felt so for this couple as things imploded, secrets were revealed, and hearts were broken, then put back together in that sweet, sweet epilogue. I'm going to miss this series, but I have to say that this story is a great way to cap it off.
ARC via Wildfire Marketing Solutions.
#bookreview #LoveMeTomorrow #PutARingOnItSeries #MariaLuis #secondchance #tattooartist #contemporaryromance #WildfireMarketingSolutions #ARC





Comments
Post a Comment