Review: Between Now and Forever (Forever Trilogy Book 1) by Dylan Allen
Carter & Beth's first part of their story is epic. They meet, fall in love, then boom, ripped cruelly from each other. The question now is, how/when will they find their way back to each other?! I have to know now!!
The way these two meet and fall for each other is beautiful. I knew from the very beginning even this first part wasn't going to end pretty, though, and it really didn't. It ended ugly in fact. Beth's got a lot of expectations on her shoulders thanks to her ridiculous family, and I know she's waiting on Carter to come through for her. I can only hope he does come through because where she's at in the end of this first part is nowhere good, not good at all.
I absolutely loved Between Now and Forever. I dare say it's my favorite yet by Dylan Allen. There's something so enticing about it, something that drew me in and still has me dying with anticipation for what's coming next. Between Now and Heartbreak needs to get here, pretty damn quickly!
ARC via Social Butterfly PR.
BETWEEN NOW AND FOREVER (FOREVER TRILOGY #1)
The way these two meet and fall for each other is beautiful. I knew from the very beginning even this first part wasn't going to end pretty, though, and it really didn't. It ended ugly in fact. Beth's got a lot of expectations on her shoulders thanks to her ridiculous family, and I know she's waiting on Carter to come through for her. I can only hope he does come through because where she's at in the end of this first part is nowhere good, not good at all.
I absolutely loved Between Now and Forever. I dare say it's my favorite yet by Dylan Allen. There's something so enticing about it, something that drew me in and still has me dying with anticipation for what's coming next. Between Now and Heartbreak needs to get here, pretty damn quickly!
ARC via Social Butterfly PR.




Comments
Post a Comment