Review: Perfect Strangers by J.T. Geissinger
Olivia's muse has shown back up when she meets artist James. Suddenly things are brighter. Suddenly words are flowing. And she and James are locked in a passionate affair. Or are they?...
Holy shit people, the twist is well, twisty af. That's all I can say for fear of giving away too much. Just know that if you're a fan of twisty romance, then Perfect Strangers is the story for you. It's sexy, it's crazy entertaining, and I loved it. Kudos to J.T. Geissinger for taking a risk like this. I'm hoping she'll write more twisty stuff in the future because this one is awesome!
ARC via Social Butterfly PR.
#bookreview #PerfectStrangers #JTGeissinger #writer #artist #muse #romanticsuspense #newrelease #contemporaryromance #twistyaf #SocialButterflyPR #ARC
PERFECT STRANGERS
Holy shit people, the twist is well, twisty af. That's all I can say for fear of giving away too much. Just know that if you're a fan of twisty romance, then Perfect Strangers is the story for you. It's sexy, it's crazy entertaining, and I loved it. Kudos to J.T. Geissinger for taking a risk like this. I'm hoping she'll write more twisty stuff in the future because this one is awesome!
ARC via Social Butterfly PR.
#bookreview #PerfectStrangers #JTGeissinger #writer #artist #muse #romanticsuspense #newrelease #contemporaryromance #twistyaf #SocialButterflyPR #ARC



Comments
Post a Comment