Skip to main content

Teaser: Too Good at Goodbyes by RC Boldt

Too Good at Goodbyes, an all-new standalone contemporary romance by RC Boldt will be available on October 29th
and we are so excited for it!

Pre-Order your copy today!
Amazon US: https://amzn.to/2ZgwxbZ
Amazon Worldwide: http://mybook.to/TooGoodatGoodbyesRDB
Apple Books US: https://apple.co/2KW50TL
Kobo: http://bit.ly/2MtcHUy
Nook: http://bit.ly/2L43OxI
Google Play: http://bit.ly/2Zm3wvc
Add to Goodreads: http://bit.ly/31Sstw1

Blurb

First Top 40 hit at age seventeen? My first tabloid breakup scandal quickly followed.
Earned my first Grammy? Discovered Mommy Dearest was embezzling my money.
Landed a leading role in a movie? My fiancé called off our engagement the next day.

I might have a multi-million-dollar recording contract, a sold-out world tour, and more money in the bank than I ever imagined, but every time I hit a milestone in my career, my personal life suffers.

Then in steps my new bodyguard, rugged and with a past I connect with. The closer we get, the more powerful my feelings grow, complicating our professional relationship.

I thought Kane would be different. I hoped he’d be the one man to stand by my side, undaunted by the fame and attention that trails me.

The press calls me the “Ice Princess of Pop” because of my unyielding façade throughout heartbreak and betrayal. Perhaps it’s time to show them the real me.

With every syllable, I pour out my emotions and allow them to puddle, forming lyrics from my soul’s breath. And with each word, my broken heart cries out for Kane, begging him to help me break this pattern.

To help me stop being so d*mn good at goodbyes.

A stand-alone, contemporary romance.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review Blitz: The Challenge by Penelope Ward

Title: The Challenge: A Single Dad Romance Author: Penelope Ward Genre: Standalone Contemporary Romance Tropes: Single Dad, Second Chance, Forced Proximity Friends to Lovers, Small Town, Found Family Release Date: August 30, 2026 BLURB From New York Times bestselling author Penelope Ward comes a new, STANDALONE contemporary romance… Nothing says welcome home like accidentally moving in with your first heartbreak…and his little girl. Coming back to my small Wyoming hometown was supposed to be temporary. I only planned to stay long enough to help my ailing mother and sort through the mess of my family’s old belongings. Instead, I somehow ended up living in Evan Ricci’s house. The single dad now owned a bunch of properties and one of them was the place I’d rented. He’d taken it off the market and moved in before I got there. I just never got the memo. Unfortunately, there was no other place in town available, so Evan let me stay. Evan—the guy my parents took in years a...

You TV series

Wow, hubby and I watched You on Lifetime last night. It was creepy and suspenseful. Hubby likened it to Dexter , and I have to agree. Penn Badgley was on point - creepy, stalkery, but fascinating. I didn't think too much of Elizabeth Lail's acting, but I'm not sure if it was just that her character was bland, or if it was truly bad acting. Can't wait for next week!

Review / Release Blitz: Because You're Mine by S.A. Clayton

NEW RELEASE Release Date: February 21 Buy Here Quinn can’t see a way out of this mess. Her uncle just passed away, leaving her his struggling pub and she’s fighting to keep her head above water. The only bright spot of her days is when Wes comes in. Wes, the boy that she had a crush on in high school and who just moved back to town. When Wes asks her out, she wonders if she can really handle a new relationship on top of everything else on her plate. Wes can’t stay away. He just got back to town and has been stopping by Quinn’s pub every night for a chance to see the feisty woman that he’s always had a crush on. When he sees how stressed she is, all he wants to do is help, but Quinn turns him down. When Wes goes behind her back to help, will Quinn be able to forgive him or will Wes lose the girl of his dreams? MY REVIEW Quinn doesn't know why her old high school crush, Wes, keeps hanging out at her bar every night, but she does know it's not because ...