Review: Absolution (Doms of Club Eden #7) by L.K. Shaw
ABSOLUTION (DOMS OF CLUB EDEN #7) When Leo left all those years ago to enlist, he thought he had left behind protection for Gina. Unfortunately, that protection turned out to be the opposite. And now Gina is facing that demon from her past, and Leo has taken it upon himself to be her protector. Leo. The man who broke her when left her behind in hell. The man she hates. It's enough to make her turn back to old vices. But perhaps she can face those demons and come out the better for it, with Leo's help. That is, if she'll let Leo back in to her life, in to her heart.
Absolution is the kind of BDSM romance I like best - scenes that aren't too hardcore, with emotional complexities and substance, wonderful, lovable characters, and serious chemistry. Leo and Gina are a fabulous couple and the secondary characters are just as interesting. I can't wait to read as more Doms and subs fall in love in Club Eden.
ARC via L. Woods PR.
Absolution is the kind of BDSM romance I like best - scenes that aren't too hardcore, with emotional complexities and substance, wonderful, lovable characters, and serious chemistry. Leo and Gina are a fabulous couple and the secondary characters are just as interesting. I can't wait to read as more Doms and subs fall in love in Club Eden.
ARC via L. Woods PR.






Comments
Post a Comment