Review: If You Give a Jerk a Gingerbread (Reindeer Falls #2) by Jana Aston
IF YOU GIVE A JERK A GINGERBREAK Ginger Winter is determined to win Great Gingerbread Bake Off and no hot Brit with a swoony accent is going to distract her from her mission. Or isn't he?
Ahhh! I loved this second installment of Reindeer Falls! Ginger and Keller are fun and snarky and witty, did I mention fun? Ooooh and sexy too! I have a thing for hot Brits and their accents (I'm a self-confessed Tom Hardy lover) and Keller is all that hot Britishness rolled up into a gorgeous chef. Talk about a dream guy... And Ginger? Perfect and perfect for her chef. Reindeer Falls sure is a yummy place, and I cannot wait for the next installment, The One Night Stand Before Christmas.
ARC via author.
Ahhh! I loved this second installment of Reindeer Falls! Ginger and Keller are fun and snarky and witty, did I mention fun? Ooooh and sexy too! I have a thing for hot Brits and their accents (I'm a self-confessed Tom Hardy lover) and Keller is all that hot Britishness rolled up into a gorgeous chef. Talk about a dream guy... And Ginger? Perfect and perfect for her chef. Reindeer Falls sure is a yummy place, and I cannot wait for the next installment, The One Night Stand Before Christmas.
ARC via author.



Comments
Post a Comment