Skip to main content

Review/Blog Tour: Marcus (The Guzzi Legacy #6) by Bethany-Kris


MARCUS
by Bethany-Kris
Guzzi Legacy, #6
Publication Date: December 2, 2019
Genres: Adult, Romantic Suspense, Organized Crime. Erotic Romance, Standalone

MY REVIEW
Marcus is the eldest of the Guzzi children. And as such, he will someday head The Family. He's known for his control. His ruthlessness. Then he meets Cella again and suddenly his once structured world is changing when she and her beautiful daughter come into his orbit.

I honestly wasn't sure how Marcus' story would play out. I knew from Corrado, Bene, Beni and Chris' stories that I already liked him, even though he came across as a bit stoic and dour. But here in his story, I fell in love with him hard. He's my favorite Guzzi actually and the way he took care of the people he loved is what set him apart from all the other Guzzi offspring. Cella is the perfect match for him. She and her precocious, beautiful daughter.

I've so loved getting to know the Guzzis and I'm so glad Bethany saved the very best story and the very best Guzzi for last!
SYNOPSIS
When falling is easy, people often forget about the crash.
The time has finally come for Marcus Guzzi to step into his birthright. He’s the firstborn—the next boss to take over his family’s mafia and he’s never been more ready. With an MC encroaching on Guzzi territory, family expectations following him, and more responsibility on his shoulders than ever, what’s one more thing added to his ever-growing list of duties when his father asks for a favor? He just didn’t expect that favor to bring with it a woman he can’t ignore.
Cella Marcello is a lot of things. Single mother. Daughter of a former New York Underboss. A highly sought-after interior designer. Widow. The one thing she’s learned about life after all that’s happened in hers? It keeps moving on, and so does she. When a contract for a penthouse design takes her to Toronto, she isn’t ready for the gorgeously dangerous man waiting there to make sure she has everything she needs. Even if the thing she needs is him.
Marcus is everything she never wanted before now. He wasn’t even looking for someone like her. When the traumas of the past take center stage, these two will need to decide if the chance at forever is worth the risk.
*
The final Guzzi Legacy novel …
Note: Marcus is a standalone romance within The Guzzi Legacy series.
goodreads-badge-add-38px
ABOUT BETHANY-KRIS
Bethany-Kris is a Canadian author, lover of much, and mother to four young sons, one cat, and two dogs. A small town in Eastern Canada where she was born and raised is where she has always called home. With her boys under her feet, snuggling cat, barking dogs, and a hubby calling over his shoulder, she is nearly always writing something … when she can find the time.
To keep up-to-date with new releases from Bethany-Kris, sign up to her New Release Newsletter here: http://eepurl.com/bf9lzD
ENTER THE GIVEAWAY

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review Blitz: The Challenge by Penelope Ward

Title: The Challenge: A Single Dad Romance Author: Penelope Ward Genre: Standalone Contemporary Romance Tropes: Single Dad, Second Chance, Forced Proximity Friends to Lovers, Small Town, Found Family Release Date: August 30, 2026 BLURB From New York Times bestselling author Penelope Ward comes a new, STANDALONE contemporary romance… Nothing says welcome home like accidentally moving in with your first heartbreak…and his little girl. Coming back to my small Wyoming hometown was supposed to be temporary. I only planned to stay long enough to help my ailing mother and sort through the mess of my family’s old belongings. Instead, I somehow ended up living in Evan Ricci’s house. The single dad now owned a bunch of properties and one of them was the place I’d rented. He’d taken it off the market and moved in before I got there. I just never got the memo. Unfortunately, there was no other place in town available, so Evan let me stay. Evan—the guy my parents took in years a...

You TV series

Wow, hubby and I watched You on Lifetime last night. It was creepy and suspenseful. Hubby likened it to Dexter , and I have to agree. Penn Badgley was on point - creepy, stalkery, but fascinating. I didn't think too much of Elizabeth Lail's acting, but I'm not sure if it was just that her character was bland, or if it was truly bad acting. Can't wait for next week!

Review / Release Blitz: Because You're Mine by S.A. Clayton

NEW RELEASE Release Date: February 21 Buy Here Quinn can’t see a way out of this mess. Her uncle just passed away, leaving her his struggling pub and she’s fighting to keep her head above water. The only bright spot of her days is when Wes comes in. Wes, the boy that she had a crush on in high school and who just moved back to town. When Wes asks her out, she wonders if she can really handle a new relationship on top of everything else on her plate. Wes can’t stay away. He just got back to town and has been stopping by Quinn’s pub every night for a chance to see the feisty woman that he’s always had a crush on. When he sees how stressed she is, all he wants to do is help, but Quinn turns him down. When Wes goes behind her back to help, will Quinn be able to forgive him or will Wes lose the girl of his dreams? MY REVIEW Quinn doesn't know why her old high school crush, Wes, keeps hanging out at her bar every night, but she does know it's not because ...