Review: Now Or Never (Irresistible #5) by Stella Rhys
I loved this love story. Iain fought it so hard, was so stoic and broody, and quite frankly, such an asshole a lot of the times and I loved that love and an awesome woman finally brought him to his knees.
Just a note that yes this is part of a series, but you don't have to have read the previous stories to understand and enjoy this one. I have read the others but it was ages ago and don't even remember them, so didn't need to have even read them before I read Now or Never.
ARC via Give Me Books Promotions.
NOW OR NEVER (IRRESISTIBLE #5)
The last person Iain expected, or wanted, to see tonight is Holland, his best friend's little sister, who isn't so little anymore. So he fights his still present feelings with everything he's got. But Holland, like I said, she's no longer a little girl, so she fights back and doesn't put up with Iain's bs. Will he EVER let her in?!I loved this love story. Iain fought it so hard, was so stoic and broody, and quite frankly, such an asshole a lot of the times and I loved that love and an awesome woman finally brought him to his knees.
Just a note that yes this is part of a series, but you don't have to have read the previous stories to understand and enjoy this one. I have read the others but it was ages ago and don't even remember them, so didn't need to have even read them before I read Now or Never.
ARC via Give Me Books Promotions.





Comments
Post a Comment