Skip to main content

Review & Release Blitz: Battle Hearts (Storm MC Reloaded #3) by Nina Levine

★★ NOW LIVE ★★
BRAND NEW STORM MC FROM NINA LEVINE!!

"Holy freaking hell this book! It has gutted me and put me back together. Nina Levine is not scared to unleash the hard stuff and boy does she do it masterfully. Amazing read!!" - 5 STARS Goodreads Reviewer
BLURB
The harder the battle, the sweeter the victory.
I don’t believe that.
Not when we’ve lost almost everything

I married Winter knowing what I was walking into.
He married me knowing the same.
We started out full of hope.
Love, family, the club.
We would have it all.
We would do whatever it took to build our family.
We would stand together through everything.
But how does a couple do that when they’ve been ravaged by loss?
We’re about to find out, because the biggest battles we’ve ever faced are breathing down on us and if we don’t cling to each other, we may lose the one thing we swore we never would.
We may lose us.

"King has always been my favorite, but Winter.... WOW!! He is the man, he is the best of the best! Every woman wants a man like Winter to be hers!" - 5 STARS Goodreads Reviewer
MY REVIEW
Winter and Birdie's life together was just getting restarted in Hurricane Hearts,
so when Battle Hearts starts, they're solidly together. But they don't necessarily stay solid because so much heartbreaking stuff happens to this couple that I love so much. There's club stuff, an enemy that Winter and the Storm crew are battling, and there's personal, heart-rending stuff that no one should ever have to go through, but unfortunately, many do. They went through so much that sometimes I may have wondered (please don't be mad at me Nina!) if they would actually make it through together, intact and happy. I shouldn't have doubted, though, because Nina has never let me down, and Winter and Birdie certainly didn't!

"I'll be by your side every step of the way, and when you're feeling worried or confused or inadequate or anything, I'll be there to do whatever you need me to do to help you believe again. Because we will get through this, Birdie. Together."

Yep, together. That's the theme of this beautiful, heartbreaking love story, and it's the thing I remember most about Winter and Birdie. And now all I'm waiting for is that epilogue promised that's coming in a few weeks, then I'll be good knowing my favorite Nina couple is happy and safe and in love the way they deserve.

This is the fourth and final book in Nina's Storm MC Reloaded series. A gritty and raw motorcycle club romance series.
➡️ Start the series today with Hurricane Hearts: https://ninalevinebooks.com/storm-mc-reloaded#hurricane-hearts
➡️ Join Nina's reader group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/LevinesLadies/
➡️ Enter to win book money: https://www.facebook.com/AuthorNinaLevine/photos/p.2686205561469061/2686205561469061/?type=3&theater

#StormMC #NinaLevine #NewRelease #BattleHearts #BikerRomance

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review Blitz: The Challenge by Penelope Ward

Title: The Challenge: A Single Dad Romance Author: Penelope Ward Genre: Standalone Contemporary Romance Tropes: Single Dad, Second Chance, Forced Proximity Friends to Lovers, Small Town, Found Family Release Date: August 30, 2026 BLURB From New York Times bestselling author Penelope Ward comes a new, STANDALONE contemporary romance… Nothing says welcome home like accidentally moving in with your first heartbreak…and his little girl. Coming back to my small Wyoming hometown was supposed to be temporary. I only planned to stay long enough to help my ailing mother and sort through the mess of my family’s old belongings. Instead, I somehow ended up living in Evan Ricci’s house. The single dad now owned a bunch of properties and one of them was the place I’d rented. He’d taken it off the market and moved in before I got there. I just never got the memo. Unfortunately, there was no other place in town available, so Evan let me stay. Evan—the guy my parents took in years a...

You TV series

Wow, hubby and I watched You on Lifetime last night. It was creepy and suspenseful. Hubby likened it to Dexter , and I have to agree. Penn Badgley was on point - creepy, stalkery, but fascinating. I didn't think too much of Elizabeth Lail's acting, but I'm not sure if it was just that her character was bland, or if it was truly bad acting. Can't wait for next week!

Review / Release Blitz: Because You're Mine by S.A. Clayton

NEW RELEASE Release Date: February 21 Buy Here Quinn can’t see a way out of this mess. Her uncle just passed away, leaving her his struggling pub and she’s fighting to keep her head above water. The only bright spot of her days is when Wes comes in. Wes, the boy that she had a crush on in high school and who just moved back to town. When Wes asks her out, she wonders if she can really handle a new relationship on top of everything else on her plate. Wes can’t stay away. He just got back to town and has been stopping by Quinn’s pub every night for a chance to see the feisty woman that he’s always had a crush on. When he sees how stressed she is, all he wants to do is help, but Quinn turns him down. When Wes goes behind her back to help, will Quinn be able to forgive him or will Wes lose the girl of his dreams? MY REVIEW Quinn doesn't know why her old high school crush, Wes, keeps hanging out at her bar every night, but she does know it's not because ...