Skip to main content

Review & Release Blast: Legacy (Montgomery Brothers #1) by Laura Pavlov

Release Date: July 21
Ford
I don’t have time for distractions.
I have a billion-dollar company to run. A father to grieve.
A legacy to fulfill.
Harley DeLuca is not my type.
She’s snarky.
She's stubborn.
And she’s the most beautiful woman I’ve ever seen—even in her ridiculous grungy tennis shoes.
I can’t get enough of her.

Harley
I was a mistake from the moment of conception.
The sins of my mother have followed me like a nightmare in a horror flick.
I’m determined to make a life for myself, free of my past.
I have three goals.
Open a bakery.
Keep Gramps safe.
And forget that I’m Valentina DeLuca’s daughter.
There’s no room in my life for a man.
Especially an arrogant, condescending jerk like Ford Montgomery.
But now he's my business partner.
My friend.
And if I'm not careful, he just might be—everything.

Grab Your Copy Here!
MY REVIEW
Harley is finally living her dream - opening up her own bakery, with 3 investors, though. At least 2 of the brothers are sweethearts. The other? Ford? He's a pompous rich jerk. Oh well, Harley has too much going on to even worry about her partner, even though he drives her nuts with his stuck up attitude and annoying habit of dropping by the bakery every morning just to annoy her with his demand for black coffee. Sigh...

Ford is not used to thinking about women when he could be thinking about his company. Harley takes entirely too much space in his thoughts. Harley with her snarky attitude and annoying habit of putting him in his place. No matter, he'll just have to deal, as the two have somehow become friends.

Does their antagonism just mask a deeper attraction? Feelings beyond just snark buddies and business partners?

I really liked this first installment of the Montgomery Brothers series. Ford and Harley are so much fun together, especially when she takes none of his bs and puts him in his place. And he loves it! I'm not sure if Jack or Harrison is next, but regardless of which brother's story is coming, I will definitely be reading it.

Meet Laura Pavlov
Laura Pavlov writes sweet and sexy contemporary romance that will make you both laugh and cry.

She is happily married to her college sweetheart, mom to two awesome almost-grown kids, and dog-whisperer to a couple crazy yorkies.

Laura resides in Las Vegas where she is living her own happily ever after.
Connect with Laura Pavlov

Hosted By:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review Blitz: The Challenge by Penelope Ward

Title: The Challenge: A Single Dad Romance Author: Penelope Ward Genre: Standalone Contemporary Romance Tropes: Single Dad, Second Chance, Forced Proximity Friends to Lovers, Small Town, Found Family Release Date: August 30, 2026 BLURB From New York Times bestselling author Penelope Ward comes a new, STANDALONE contemporary romance… Nothing says welcome home like accidentally moving in with your first heartbreak…and his little girl. Coming back to my small Wyoming hometown was supposed to be temporary. I only planned to stay long enough to help my ailing mother and sort through the mess of my family’s old belongings. Instead, I somehow ended up living in Evan Ricci’s house. The single dad now owned a bunch of properties and one of them was the place I’d rented. He’d taken it off the market and moved in before I got there. I just never got the memo. Unfortunately, there was no other place in town available, so Evan let me stay. Evan—the guy my parents took in years a...

You TV series

Wow, hubby and I watched You on Lifetime last night. It was creepy and suspenseful. Hubby likened it to Dexter , and I have to agree. Penn Badgley was on point - creepy, stalkery, but fascinating. I didn't think too much of Elizabeth Lail's acting, but I'm not sure if it was just that her character was bland, or if it was truly bad acting. Can't wait for next week!

Review / Release Blitz: Because You're Mine by S.A. Clayton

NEW RELEASE Release Date: February 21 Buy Here Quinn can’t see a way out of this mess. Her uncle just passed away, leaving her his struggling pub and she’s fighting to keep her head above water. The only bright spot of her days is when Wes comes in. Wes, the boy that she had a crush on in high school and who just moved back to town. When Wes asks her out, she wonders if she can really handle a new relationship on top of everything else on her plate. Wes can’t stay away. He just got back to town and has been stopping by Quinn’s pub every night for a chance to see the feisty woman that he’s always had a crush on. When he sees how stressed she is, all he wants to do is help, but Quinn turns him down. When Wes goes behind her back to help, will Quinn be able to forgive him or will Wes lose the girl of his dreams? MY REVIEW Quinn doesn't know why her old high school crush, Wes, keeps hanging out at her bar every night, but she does know it's not because ...