Skip to main content

Review & Release Blitz: Six Nights In Paradise by Ashley Cade

Release Date: July 16
She was off limits.

My best friend’s little sister.

He warned me away from her once and I’d respected his wishes, but six nights alone with her in a tropical paradise tests my loyalties.

When my fiancé calls off our wedding with only days to spare, I’m left with two non-refundable tickets to our honeymoon. The only person available to take her spot: Taylor Wesley.

I try to keep my word and keep my hands to myself, but some temptations are too hard to resist. The passion between us explodes like a stick of dynamite. With a connection this hot, someone is bound to get burned.

Grab Your Copy Here:
Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon AU | Amazon DE | Amazon MX
MY REVIEW
When Dalton's cheating fiancée calls off their wedding, it means he has non-refundable honeymoon tickets. Sounds like a good time for him to take a vacation. Solo. But then his best friend Aiden gets the brilliant idea to have Dalton bring his sister Taylor along with him. Um no...not the girl he's always had feelings for. The girl Aiden warned him away from when they were 17. Yeah. That girl. Who's no longer a girl. Who's a full grown woman. A knockout of a woman! Six nights together shouldn't be a problem, right?

Brother's best friend is one of my favorite romance tropes, and Ashley Cade did it right in Six Nights in Paradise. Dalton and Taylor are so sweet together and their chemistry practically leapt out of my Kindle. I may not have liked the little drama toward the end, but it was resolved fairly painlessly, and they moved into their well deserved HEA.

Enter the Giveaway!
Meet Ashley Cade
Ashley is an author and book lover living in Ohio with her husband and two sons. She's loved reading since childhood and has always enjoyed creating characters and stories. She finds inspiration everywhere: a song on the radio, a person she passes on the street, a place she's visited on vacation. She lets her imagination run wild and her fingers do the typing.
Connect with Ashley Cade

Hosted By:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review Blitz: The Challenge by Penelope Ward

Title: The Challenge: A Single Dad Romance Author: Penelope Ward Genre: Standalone Contemporary Romance Tropes: Single Dad, Second Chance, Forced Proximity Friends to Lovers, Small Town, Found Family Release Date: August 30, 2026 BLURB From New York Times bestselling author Penelope Ward comes a new, STANDALONE contemporary romance… Nothing says welcome home like accidentally moving in with your first heartbreak…and his little girl. Coming back to my small Wyoming hometown was supposed to be temporary. I only planned to stay long enough to help my ailing mother and sort through the mess of my family’s old belongings. Instead, I somehow ended up living in Evan Ricci’s house. The single dad now owned a bunch of properties and one of them was the place I’d rented. He’d taken it off the market and moved in before I got there. I just never got the memo. Unfortunately, there was no other place in town available, so Evan let me stay. Evan—the guy my parents took in years a...

You TV series

Wow, hubby and I watched You on Lifetime last night. It was creepy and suspenseful. Hubby likened it to Dexter , and I have to agree. Penn Badgley was on point - creepy, stalkery, but fascinating. I didn't think too much of Elizabeth Lail's acting, but I'm not sure if it was just that her character was bland, or if it was truly bad acting. Can't wait for next week!

Review / Release Blitz: Because You're Mine by S.A. Clayton

NEW RELEASE Release Date: February 21 Buy Here Quinn can’t see a way out of this mess. Her uncle just passed away, leaving her his struggling pub and she’s fighting to keep her head above water. The only bright spot of her days is when Wes comes in. Wes, the boy that she had a crush on in high school and who just moved back to town. When Wes asks her out, she wonders if she can really handle a new relationship on top of everything else on her plate. Wes can’t stay away. He just got back to town and has been stopping by Quinn’s pub every night for a chance to see the feisty woman that he’s always had a crush on. When he sees how stressed she is, all he wants to do is help, but Quinn turns him down. When Wes goes behind her back to help, will Quinn be able to forgive him or will Wes lose the girl of his dreams? MY REVIEW Quinn doesn't know why her old high school crush, Wes, keeps hanging out at her bar every night, but she does know it's not because ...