Skip to main content

Review & Release Blitz: For Her Benefit (See No Evil Trilogy #3) by Nana Malone

For Her Benefit, book three in the See No Evil Series by USA Today & Wall Street Journal bestselling author, Nana Malone is live!

Tonight, I risk it all.
My fortune.
My freedom.
My love.

My so-called brothers in oath have betrayed me. Perhaps they forgot how many of their secrets I’ve been keeping.

Tonight, vengeance is mine.

But when it comes to heisting a priceless diamond there is no simple plan. There will be blood. After all, there is no such thing as a bloodless coup.

I’m not the only one risking it all. At the center of it all is the woman I never saw coming. The woman who owns my heart.

What a tangled web I’ve woven, trying to find honor amongst these thieves.

The good news is, I know who to trust.
The even better news…I know who to burn.
Download yours today!
MY REVIEW
For Her Benefit picks up right where The Benefactor left off, and the pace doesn't let up, not once, until the end. Olivia proves herself to be a strong, smart, badass woman, more than worthy of her man.

Speaking of her man, Ben really comes into his own here in the conclusion of their story. He finally figures out his feelings for Olivia, accepts them completely, and his protective instincts rise to the surface even more so than in the previous two installments.


But wait, there's more! The surrounding mystery comes to its sort of end, as things with the Elite and London Lords finally sort of resolve themselves. Not necessarily the way Ben may have wanted, but probably for the best. The suspense, the action are non-stop and thrilling, but it's really the relationship that takes center stage for me, as these two finally sort their stuff out, and I was cheering them on the whole time! I've been loving the couples in Nana's royal world, but these two just may have edged out the previous royals because they're not royals, just two people thrown together whose chemistry and connection is deep and electric. Whew. Gonna miss them but I have a feeling they'll make cameos in East's upcoming story.

Meet Nana
USA Today Bestseller, Nana Malone's love of all things romance and adventure started with a tattered romantic suspense she "borrowed" from her cousin.

It was a sultry summer afternoon in Ghana, and Nana was a precocious thirteen. She's been in love with kick butt heroines ever since. With her overactive imagination, and channeling her inner Buffy, it was only a matter a time before she started creating her own characters.

While she waits for her chance at a job as a ninja assassin, in the meantime Nana works out her drama, passion, and sass with fictional characters every bit as sassy and kick butt as she thinks she is.
Connect with Nana

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review Blitz: The Challenge by Penelope Ward

Title: The Challenge: A Single Dad Romance Author: Penelope Ward Genre: Standalone Contemporary Romance Tropes: Single Dad, Second Chance, Forced Proximity Friends to Lovers, Small Town, Found Family Release Date: August 30, 2026 BLURB From New York Times bestselling author Penelope Ward comes a new, STANDALONE contemporary romance… Nothing says welcome home like accidentally moving in with your first heartbreak…and his little girl. Coming back to my small Wyoming hometown was supposed to be temporary. I only planned to stay long enough to help my ailing mother and sort through the mess of my family’s old belongings. Instead, I somehow ended up living in Evan Ricci’s house. The single dad now owned a bunch of properties and one of them was the place I’d rented. He’d taken it off the market and moved in before I got there. I just never got the memo. Unfortunately, there was no other place in town available, so Evan let me stay. Evan—the guy my parents took in years a...

You TV series

Wow, hubby and I watched You on Lifetime last night. It was creepy and suspenseful. Hubby likened it to Dexter , and I have to agree. Penn Badgley was on point - creepy, stalkery, but fascinating. I didn't think too much of Elizabeth Lail's acting, but I'm not sure if it was just that her character was bland, or if it was truly bad acting. Can't wait for next week!

Review / Release Blitz: Because You're Mine by S.A. Clayton

NEW RELEASE Release Date: February 21 Buy Here Quinn can’t see a way out of this mess. Her uncle just passed away, leaving her his struggling pub and she’s fighting to keep her head above water. The only bright spot of her days is when Wes comes in. Wes, the boy that she had a crush on in high school and who just moved back to town. When Wes asks her out, she wonders if she can really handle a new relationship on top of everything else on her plate. Wes can’t stay away. He just got back to town and has been stopping by Quinn’s pub every night for a chance to see the feisty woman that he’s always had a crush on. When he sees how stressed she is, all he wants to do is help, but Quinn turns him down. When Wes goes behind her back to help, will Quinn be able to forgive him or will Wes lose the girl of his dreams? MY REVIEW Quinn doesn't know why her old high school crush, Wes, keeps hanging out at her bar every night, but she does know it's not because ...