Skip to main content

Cover Reveal: 202 Cherry Popper Way (Cherry Falls #5) by Penelope Wylde

COVER REVEAL
TITLE: 202 Cherry Popper Way
Author: Penelope Wylde

BLURB
Can the beauty win over the heart of the beast?

Bela Andrews is the three Ts—too tempting, too innocent, and way too damn young.

Which makes Cherry Falls' newest member forbidden to a man with a dark, gritty past like mine.

I've had a hot case of lust for Bela from the second she arrived in my small town, but she's everything I'm not and I fear if I get too close my darkness will steal her light. And her dreams.

So, I’ll stay away. Watch from a distance for as long as I can.

As a Cherry Falls Fire Chief, I'm paid to stay in control and protect the people around me. Until Bela I've never had an issue. But her beauty and inner light is as soul-gripping as our small town and I fantasize about her sweet body round with my baby and her wearing my ring.
When she starts using words like forever and family I falter. And that concrete control I'm known for cracks wide open. I started out with good intentions, but now that I've had a taste of those forbidden lips and those tempting curves, there will be no going back. I'm addicted and I’m going to devour her one lick at a time.

Author’s naughty Note: He’s gorgeously dark and broody while she walks in the sunlight. On 202 Cherry Popper Way the Cherry Falls’ new baker sets out to win over the heart of the beast. One sweet pastry at a time. You’ll get a hearty helping of naughty ‘n sweet in this small town friends to lovers firefighter romance. As always with a Penelope Wylde book, you'll get the filthy, naughty bits you crave with the perfect happily ever after you love.

Cherry Falls is filled with returning characters and iconic destinations that will begin to feel like family. When you leave the city, and drive into Cherry Falls, it’s like you’ve finally come home.

The cherry on top? Each book delivers a swoon-worthy romance! So welcome to Cherry Falls, we hope you stay awhile!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: One Little Lie by Whitney Barbetti

Review of One Little Lie by Whitney Barbetti ONE LITTLE LIE Hollis is a good girl with a crush on a broody musician. Unfortunately, that boy, Adam, hates her. Why? Because the chip on his shoulder leaves him thinking good girl, rich girl Hollis is a lemming like everyone else in their small town. Which makes it even more unfortunate when years after their high school encounter, Hollis' best friend tries to stick up for her and ends up telling her parents that Adam is the the boyfriend Hollis doesn't actually have. Oops. How will Hollis ever convince Adam to go along with her little lie? I really liked One Little Lie. Hollis is a really naive girl, but she has such a huge heart that I couldn't help but fall in love with her spirit. She's so sweet, so compassionate, the kind of person this world needs more of. Adam, on the other hand, eh, he didn't do much for me. His chip on the shoulder, broody asshole attitude did nothing to endear me to him, but because H...

Review / Release Blitz: Because You're Mine by S.A. Clayton

NEW RELEASE Release Date: February 21 Buy Here Quinn can’t see a way out of this mess. Her uncle just passed away, leaving her his struggling pub and she’s fighting to keep her head above water. The only bright spot of her days is when Wes comes in. Wes, the boy that she had a crush on in high school and who just moved back to town. When Wes asks her out, she wonders if she can really handle a new relationship on top of everything else on her plate. Wes can’t stay away. He just got back to town and has been stopping by Quinn’s pub every night for a chance to see the feisty woman that he’s always had a crush on. When he sees how stressed she is, all he wants to do is help, but Quinn turns him down. When Wes goes behind her back to help, will Quinn be able to forgive him or will Wes lose the girl of his dreams? MY REVIEW Quinn doesn't know why her old high school crush, Wes, keeps hanging out at her bar every night, but she does know it's not because ...

Review / Release Blitz: Restraint (Stingrays Hockey #1) by Mari Carr

RESTRAINT Mari Carr Release Date: June 18 Purchase Here: Amazon https://a.co/d/j2e0SxA Apple https://apple.co/4bn2qBl Kobo https://bit.ly/3wyHdW3 Google Play https://bit.ly/3yoEVZT Why you need to #ONECLICK this book… 🔥Hockey Player 🔥ER Doctor 🔥Steamy 🔥Contemporary Romance 🔥Opposites Attract 🔥Neighbors 🔥Co-parenting a dog Girlfriend…without benefits? Hometown hockey hero, Blake has life completely figured out. He’s footloose and fancy free with the world’s coolest job and an endless parade of puck bunnies ready to help him celebrate his victories. The status quo is working for him, so why does he agree to co-parent a stray puppy with his too-serious, workaholic neighbor, Erika? And why is he so annoyed when she suddenly starts dating some tool named Doug? And why can’t he stop finding excuses to see her and touch her and kiss her and… She’s not his girlfriend, right? Erika has enough on her plate as an ER doctor without adding any more stress to her life...