Skip to main content

Review Blitz: Crazy to Love You (Wild Love #3) by J. Saman

🧡🧡 HOT NEW RELEASE 🧡🧡
Crazy to Love You from USA Today bestselling author J. Saman is LIVE! Don’t miss this forbidden, second chance at love romance like no other.
#One-click today!
BOOK BLURB
I want the one woman I cannot have. Again.
The second I lay eyes on Naomi Kent, I know I want her.
And not just for my duet, though her voice is so strikingly beautiful, it can make angels weep.
It’s her mind, her passion, her perfect curvy body. Everything about her sets my blood on fire.
But here’s the thing… I need her to get this song produced.
She needs me to help her regain the life she lost.
So, any chance at an us… Well, that’s a no-go, right?
I don’t want anything Gus Diamond has to offer me.
And that includes his gorgeous face and sexy-as-all-sin body. Well, maybe I do want those.
But this duet? Nope. Not a chance.
I gave up this life when my world shattered and my broken pieces were stomped all over in a very public way. So you can understand how the last thing I want is to relive all that.
But Gus has this way about him.
And before I know what’s happening, I’m saying yes to things I know better than to say yes to.
Including him. That is until my past decides to make an unexpected return. With one hell of an entrance.

PURCHASE Crazy to Love You (Wild Minds #3)
🧡Amazon: http://mybook.to/CTLY
🧡 Add Crazy to Love You to your TBR: https://bit.ly/2CQf0h5⁣ Catch up on the series!
Binge Love to Hate Her and Hate to Love Him now!
http://mybook.to/rockstarduet
GIVEAWAY
To celebrate the release of Crazy to Love You, J. Saman has a giveaway for you! Enter here: http://jsamanbooks.com/updates
MY REVIEW
Naomi swore off rockstars, off performing live, a long time ago. And then Gus strolls into her life with a plea to perform a duet with him. He challenges her, gets under her skin and she has to say yes. But is she saying yes to more?

I have to admit in the Wild Minds Duet I really, really did not like Gus. But here in his own story, I fell in love with him. Here, he grows and strengthens, especially once he falls for Naomi. Speaking of Naomi, I LOVE, LOVE her! She is amazing - a survivor with the emotional strength that comes with adversity. She and Gus are fire together - intense and passionate with chemistry I could feel seeping through my Kindle. Theirs is a story I will not soon forget.

TEASERS
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
J. Saman is a USA Today bestselling author who is addicted to Diet Coke, sour candy, and indie rock. She swears way too much (especially after a glass of wine) and has a penchant for sarcasm (or so her husband and children like to tell her).
She's an admitted lover of second chance romances, love triangles, and the perfect amount of angst. She is best known for writing contemporary romance filled with smart, strong women, and sexy alphas who have a softer side - especially for their women.
AUTHOR LINKS

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review Blitz: The Challenge by Penelope Ward

Title: The Challenge: A Single Dad Romance Author: Penelope Ward Genre: Standalone Contemporary Romance Tropes: Single Dad, Second Chance, Forced Proximity Friends to Lovers, Small Town, Found Family Release Date: August 30, 2026 BLURB From New York Times bestselling author Penelope Ward comes a new, STANDALONE contemporary romance… Nothing says welcome home like accidentally moving in with your first heartbreak…and his little girl. Coming back to my small Wyoming hometown was supposed to be temporary. I only planned to stay long enough to help my ailing mother and sort through the mess of my family’s old belongings. Instead, I somehow ended up living in Evan Ricci’s house. The single dad now owned a bunch of properties and one of them was the place I’d rented. He’d taken it off the market and moved in before I got there. I just never got the memo. Unfortunately, there was no other place in town available, so Evan let me stay. Evan—the guy my parents took in years a...

You TV series

Wow, hubby and I watched You on Lifetime last night. It was creepy and suspenseful. Hubby likened it to Dexter , and I have to agree. Penn Badgley was on point - creepy, stalkery, but fascinating. I didn't think too much of Elizabeth Lail's acting, but I'm not sure if it was just that her character was bland, or if it was truly bad acting. Can't wait for next week!

Review / Release Blitz: Because You're Mine by S.A. Clayton

NEW RELEASE Release Date: February 21 Buy Here Quinn can’t see a way out of this mess. Her uncle just passed away, leaving her his struggling pub and she’s fighting to keep her head above water. The only bright spot of her days is when Wes comes in. Wes, the boy that she had a crush on in high school and who just moved back to town. When Wes asks her out, she wonders if she can really handle a new relationship on top of everything else on her plate. Wes can’t stay away. He just got back to town and has been stopping by Quinn’s pub every night for a chance to see the feisty woman that he’s always had a crush on. When he sees how stressed she is, all he wants to do is help, but Quinn turns him down. When Wes goes behind her back to help, will Quinn be able to forgive him or will Wes lose the girl of his dreams? MY REVIEW Quinn doesn't know why her old high school crush, Wes, keeps hanging out at her bar every night, but she does know it's not because ...