Skip to main content

Review / Release Blitz: Stanton's Sins (The Demon Squad MC Book #4) by Monique Moreau

BAD BOY BILLIONAIRE? YES PLEASE!
Stanton's Sins by Monique Moreau is LIVE!!!
#nowavailable #nowlive #newrelease #releaseday #mcromance #motorcycleromance #bikerromance #badboyromance #billionaireromance #romancenovels #romancebooks #steamyreads #bookbuzz
BLURB
A biker princess. A broken billionaire. Will his sins come back to haunt them?

The darling little sister of the Demon Squad MC, Sammi loved everything about growing up in the club, including her infuriating older brother Puck. She'd do anything for Puck. After he gets arrested, she marches into the courtroom to give him a piece of her mind and marches out with the prosecutor's full attention.

Recently clean and sober, prosecutor Stanton Prescott is focused on two things: working his caseload and making his very unprivate life, well…private. But when a sassy woman interrupts one of his cases to give the defendant a dressing down, she’s a temptation he can’t resist.

Stanton tracks Sammi down and makes her a proposal – be her sugar daddy in exchange for a taste of her luscious body. After a month in rehab, Stanton’s active imagination is dying to be set loose. He counts on her to agree, in exchange for getting Puck out of prison. What he doesn’t expect is for Sammi to see past his sophisticated mask. She not only sees him, but revels in the demanding beast within.

Together the pair battle angry exes, suspicious bikers, and other shadowy figures. Will their unlikely love survive the sins of Stanton's past?

Come follow them on the ride of their lives with just one click.
MY REVIEW
Stanton is out of rehab and back on the job in the courtroom when a sassy, gorgeous woman interrupts to rip the defendant, her brother, a new one. Stanton's focus is locked on the curvy beauty immediately, and doesn't waver. So finding her and giving her an ahem proposition, is par for the course with this bad boy billionaire prosecutor. He had no idea that little arrangement of his would break through the walls he's erected around himself, though. Had no idea the biker princess would come to mean so much to him. So much that he'd finally claim a woman, and look at no other. Oh I adore how hard the alphas fall are brought to their knees by love!
Whoa momma but this one is H O T!!!! It's not just steamy without substance, though, because both Stanton and Sammi are strong characters with depth and layers, especially Stanton. Their connection is so strong, right from the start, even when one of them is in denial and trying to push the other away at any given time. I loved this installment of the Demon Squad MC, much moreso than the last one I read - Loki's Luck. I hope all the rest will be as excellent as this one, if so, I will definitely keep reading!
About Monique
Growing up in New York City, I used to walk the hot pavements in the melting heat of the long summers, and dream. Uptown to downtown, eastside to the westside, and underground to catch a subway racing out into the boroughs.

During my wanderings, my magic pencil spun out fantasies full of romance, with first meetings, heartbreaks, and reunions. Sometimes my boy crush (unrequited, of course) starred as the hero.

I grew up, and after a stint in art school, became a lawyer ‘cuz a woman’s got to make a living. I came from parents who fled to France as refugees, and as an attorney, I dedicated my work to helping survivors of trauma and persecution.

I believe in them. In their grit, in their determination to hold on, to pull through and, somehow, someway, to keep themselves intact, body and soul.
Perhaps that is why I am drawn to writing stories of men and women who live through heart-rending pain, desperate yearnings and, ultimately, reach a place of redemption.

For a long time, I fought the urge to veer off the expected, safe path until I couldn’t go on unless I took a chance and made a change. I began to write, stopped, and began again. Finally, I gave in and here I am.

Come join me on my journey…

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: One Little Lie by Whitney Barbetti

Review of One Little Lie by Whitney Barbetti ONE LITTLE LIE Hollis is a good girl with a crush on a broody musician. Unfortunately, that boy, Adam, hates her. Why? Because the chip on his shoulder leaves him thinking good girl, rich girl Hollis is a lemming like everyone else in their small town. Which makes it even more unfortunate when years after their high school encounter, Hollis' best friend tries to stick up for her and ends up telling her parents that Adam is the the boyfriend Hollis doesn't actually have. Oops. How will Hollis ever convince Adam to go along with her little lie? I really liked One Little Lie. Hollis is a really naive girl, but she has such a huge heart that I couldn't help but fall in love with her spirit. She's so sweet, so compassionate, the kind of person this world needs more of. Adam, on the other hand, eh, he didn't do much for me. His chip on the shoulder, broody asshole attitude did nothing to endear me to him, but because H...

Review Blitz: The Challenge by Penelope Ward

Title: The Challenge: A Single Dad Romance Author: Penelope Ward Genre: Standalone Contemporary Romance Tropes: Single Dad, Second Chance, Forced Proximity Friends to Lovers, Small Town, Found Family Release Date: August 30, 2026 BLURB From New York Times bestselling author Penelope Ward comes a new, STANDALONE contemporary romance… Nothing says welcome home like accidentally moving in with your first heartbreak…and his little girl. Coming back to my small Wyoming hometown was supposed to be temporary. I only planned to stay long enough to help my ailing mother and sort through the mess of my family’s old belongings. Instead, I somehow ended up living in Evan Ricci’s house. The single dad now owned a bunch of properties and one of them was the place I’d rented. He’d taken it off the market and moved in before I got there. I just never got the memo. Unfortunately, there was no other place in town available, so Evan let me stay. Evan—the guy my parents took in years a...

Review / Release Blitz: Because You're Mine by S.A. Clayton

NEW RELEASE Release Date: February 21 Buy Here Quinn can’t see a way out of this mess. Her uncle just passed away, leaving her his struggling pub and she’s fighting to keep her head above water. The only bright spot of her days is when Wes comes in. Wes, the boy that she had a crush on in high school and who just moved back to town. When Wes asks her out, she wonders if she can really handle a new relationship on top of everything else on her plate. Wes can’t stay away. He just got back to town and has been stopping by Quinn’s pub every night for a chance to see the feisty woman that he’s always had a crush on. When he sees how stressed she is, all he wants to do is help, but Quinn turns him down. When Wes goes behind her back to help, will Quinn be able to forgive him or will Wes lose the girl of his dreams? MY REVIEW Quinn doesn't know why her old high school crush, Wes, keeps hanging out at her bar every night, but she does know it's not because ...