Skip to main content

Review / Release Blitz: Ridden Hard (Ryker Ranch #3) by Kim Loraine


Ridden Hard by Kim Loraine is now live!
It's the wild ones that fall hardest.

They call me the wild one.
The Ryker brother who'd rather have more notches on his bedpost than rodeo championships.
I'm good with horses, even better with women. I've been warned that sowing my oats might have consequences, but I'm always careful. And there's nothing wrong with having a little fun.
But the truth is, I want more than fun. I want it all. With the right girl.
So when the most beautiful woman I've ever seen shows up at my ranch, it should all fall into place. Except she's got a big surprise for me. She's pregnant, and the kid is mine, but she wants nothing to do with me.

Binge the entire Ryker Ranch series!
Saddle Up FREE - https://amzn.to/2TXQ2BS
Bucked Off $0.99 - https://amzn.to/33aDL1Z
Ridden Hard - http://mybook.to/riddenhard
MY REVIEW
When Hazel finds her hot night with a gorgeous cowboy has had unintended consequences, she knows she has to let him know. Unfortunately they agreed to no last names. So how's she to find him? Thank God for his family reality show. When she shows up at his family's ranch, will he step up and take responsibility or will she walk away and do it on her own?

Hazel knows better than to get all caught up in Tristan. She already lived through one man's empty promises, she's not about to let her heart get broken again. She and Tristan can coparent and that's it. No thinking of forever together, no allowing herself to be folded into his loving family...

Ridden Hard is a relatively low angst, sweet and very sexy second chance story. I loved Tristan and Hazel together, how she insisted on keeping herself distant from him and his very hot way of convincing her how he felt about her. I haven't read Kim Loraine before, but have decided that I will be reading a lot more by her now because Ridden Hard is fabulous.
Download and listen today!
Amazon: http://mybook.to/riddenhard
Apple Books: http://apple.co/2TZtb90
Nook: https://bit.ly/riddenhard
Kobo: http://bit.ly/3ewrWHI
Audible: https://bit.ly/riddenhardkl

Goodreads: http://bit.ly/32gg6N5
Meet Kim
Kim Loraine was raised a Navy brat but spent most of her life growing up in the beautiful Pacific Northwest. A proper Washingtonian, she's addicted to coffee, doesn't let a little rain ruin her day, and thinks the sun is a gift from God. When not chasing her three little minions around, Kim spends her time writing, reading, and binge watching Doctor Who.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review Blitz: The Challenge by Penelope Ward

Title: The Challenge: A Single Dad Romance Author: Penelope Ward Genre: Standalone Contemporary Romance Tropes: Single Dad, Second Chance, Forced Proximity Friends to Lovers, Small Town, Found Family Release Date: August 30, 2026 BLURB From New York Times bestselling author Penelope Ward comes a new, STANDALONE contemporary romance… Nothing says welcome home like accidentally moving in with your first heartbreak…and his little girl. Coming back to my small Wyoming hometown was supposed to be temporary. I only planned to stay long enough to help my ailing mother and sort through the mess of my family’s old belongings. Instead, I somehow ended up living in Evan Ricci’s house. The single dad now owned a bunch of properties and one of them was the place I’d rented. He’d taken it off the market and moved in before I got there. I just never got the memo. Unfortunately, there was no other place in town available, so Evan let me stay. Evan—the guy my parents took in years a...

You TV series

Wow, hubby and I watched You on Lifetime last night. It was creepy and suspenseful. Hubby likened it to Dexter , and I have to agree. Penn Badgley was on point - creepy, stalkery, but fascinating. I didn't think too much of Elizabeth Lail's acting, but I'm not sure if it was just that her character was bland, or if it was truly bad acting. Can't wait for next week!

Review / Release Blitz: Because You're Mine by S.A. Clayton

NEW RELEASE Release Date: February 21 Buy Here Quinn can’t see a way out of this mess. Her uncle just passed away, leaving her his struggling pub and she’s fighting to keep her head above water. The only bright spot of her days is when Wes comes in. Wes, the boy that she had a crush on in high school and who just moved back to town. When Wes asks her out, she wonders if she can really handle a new relationship on top of everything else on her plate. Wes can’t stay away. He just got back to town and has been stopping by Quinn’s pub every night for a chance to see the feisty woman that he’s always had a crush on. When he sees how stressed she is, all he wants to do is help, but Quinn turns him down. When Wes goes behind her back to help, will Quinn be able to forgive him or will Wes lose the girl of his dreams? MY REVIEW Quinn doesn't know why her old high school crush, Wes, keeps hanging out at her bar every night, but she does know it's not because ...