Skip to main content

Review / Release Blast: My One and Only (Very Irresistible Bachelors #5) by Layla Hagen

Release Date: January 12
Tess Winchester loves her life. Her family is growing with new nieces and nephews for her to spoil. And her lingerie business is really taking off, so in order to keep up with demand she needs more capital. Though Tess had always dreamed about finding Mr. Right, and having a family of her own, dating hasn’t been easy so working extra hours is never a problem.
When an opportunity of a lifetime arises, Tess jumps at the chance to present to the principal of Harrington & Co, New York’s hottest investment firm.
She’s determined to make the right impression, but when Liam accidently walks in the ladies room during a wardrobe malfunction, things get off to an… interesting start.

Tess isn’t Liam’s type, they’re too different:
She’s a romantic. He’s a realist.
She’s a dreamer. He’s a practical man.

Besides, if they’re going to sign a deal, it’s best not to mix business with pleasure. Something they both agree upon.

Despite their differences, Liam finds himself doing anything in his power to win her over. She’s captivating, and he won’t back down until they explore the connection that keeps him on his toes. He can’t get enough of her sassy mouth, her tenacity, and the tenderness that encounters him at every turn. Her blushes drive him crazy. Liam wants Tess.
And Liam always gets what Liam wants.
Grab Your Copy Here:
Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon AU | Nook | Kobo | Apple
MY REVIEW
Tess's embarrassed (and turned on) when a gorgeous guy walks in on her in the restroom, wearing only a bra while cleaning a stain off her blouse. That the hottie is the man she and her sister/business partner are about to pitch their business to, only serves to make her blush even further when she and Skye stand up in front of him and his investment group.

Though Liam has a rule about never mixing business with pleasure, something about Tess' sassy sweetness makes him all too eager to break his ironclad rules. Will she break the rules with him, or is their attraction too much for them to resist?

I swear, this family and this series is just so good. I loved Liam and Tess together. They're so different but they fit together so perfectly. Their story is sweet, sexy and fun and I cannot wait for more bachelors falling in love.
Meet Layla Hagen
Welcome! My name is Layla Hagen and I am a Contemporary Romance author.
I fell in love with books when I was nine years old, and my love affair with stories continues even now, many years later. I write romantic stories and can't wait to share them with the world. And I drink coffee. Lots of it :-D

I am represented by Louise Fury (The Bent Agency)
Connect with Layla Hagen


Hosted By:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review Blitz: The Challenge by Penelope Ward

Title: The Challenge: A Single Dad Romance Author: Penelope Ward Genre: Standalone Contemporary Romance Tropes: Single Dad, Second Chance, Forced Proximity Friends to Lovers, Small Town, Found Family Release Date: August 30, 2026 BLURB From New York Times bestselling author Penelope Ward comes a new, STANDALONE contemporary romance… Nothing says welcome home like accidentally moving in with your first heartbreak…and his little girl. Coming back to my small Wyoming hometown was supposed to be temporary. I only planned to stay long enough to help my ailing mother and sort through the mess of my family’s old belongings. Instead, I somehow ended up living in Evan Ricci’s house. The single dad now owned a bunch of properties and one of them was the place I’d rented. He’d taken it off the market and moved in before I got there. I just never got the memo. Unfortunately, there was no other place in town available, so Evan let me stay. Evan—the guy my parents took in years a...

You TV series

Wow, hubby and I watched You on Lifetime last night. It was creepy and suspenseful. Hubby likened it to Dexter , and I have to agree. Penn Badgley was on point - creepy, stalkery, but fascinating. I didn't think too much of Elizabeth Lail's acting, but I'm not sure if it was just that her character was bland, or if it was truly bad acting. Can't wait for next week!

Review / Release Blitz: Because You're Mine by S.A. Clayton

NEW RELEASE Release Date: February 21 Buy Here Quinn can’t see a way out of this mess. Her uncle just passed away, leaving her his struggling pub and she’s fighting to keep her head above water. The only bright spot of her days is when Wes comes in. Wes, the boy that she had a crush on in high school and who just moved back to town. When Wes asks her out, she wonders if she can really handle a new relationship on top of everything else on her plate. Wes can’t stay away. He just got back to town and has been stopping by Quinn’s pub every night for a chance to see the feisty woman that he’s always had a crush on. When he sees how stressed she is, all he wants to do is help, but Quinn turns him down. When Wes goes behind her back to help, will Quinn be able to forgive him or will Wes lose the girl of his dreams? MY REVIEW Quinn doesn't know why her old high school crush, Wes, keeps hanging out at her bar every night, but she does know it's not because ...