Skip to main content

Review / Release Blitz: Inferno by Emma Renshaw

Inferno by Emma Renshaw is now live!

One night changed an entire town.

I lost everything the night of the Hawk Valley bonfire.

The ghosts of my past kept me inside the town limits, though I dreamed of faraway places.

He was the town golden boy. Son of the mayor. Firefighter and local hero. I was the girl from the wrong side of town and still paying for my father's sins. I tried to stay away from our local hero, but he kept popping up everywhere. He singed my nerves, but every time we bickered, I only wanted to kiss him.

The unexpected passion between us turned into a blazing inferno. A promise of only one night turned into two. Until we couldn't stop.

I thought there was nothing left to lose.

But when the past came back to burn us, I realized I never knew what I had...
Download today on Amazon, Apple Books, Google Play, Kobo, Barnes & Noble!
Amazon: https://amzn.to/2TAqmLh
Apple: https://apple.co/34EMKcD
Nook: https://bit.ly/3oAY9SJ
Kobo: https://bit.ly/37Se5dt
Add to Goodreads: https://bit.ly/3jD86LW
MY REVIEW
One night changed everything for Adeline. For Foster. But mostly for Adeline. She lost her entire family that night, and decades later, she's still haunted by their loss. But her life isn't bad, she runs a bookstore, she's got new friends, and a new guy, well not so new, as they've known of each other since high school, is intent on charming his way into her scarred heart. She just has to decide if she's ready to face her fears and let Foster in.
Inferno is sizzling hot with chemistry, with emotions, with suspense. I loved Adeline and Foster together, but the real standout for me was Adeline. She's so strong and has the biggest, kindest heart even after all that she's suffered through. I love how determined Foster was to be with her, never backed down from making her his. Altogether a fantastic love story.
Meet Emma
Emma loves to write, just don't ask her to write about herself. If she isn't writing, you can find her lost in a book or trying to get her doggo to take a selfie with her. He usually refuses. At the end of the day, you can find Emma at the closest Mexican restaurant eating queso and sipping on a margarita. She lives in Texas with her husband and dog.
Connect with Emma
Website: http://bit.ly/emrenweb
Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/17880006.Emma_Renshaw
Amazon: https://amzn.to/2J2P5kf
Facebook: bit.ly/emrenfb
Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/emmarenshawbooks/
Instagram: http://bit.ly/emreninsta
Twitter: https://twitter.com/authoremmaren
Bookbub: http://bit.ly/emrenBB
Book+Main: https://bit.ly/39qiTW5

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: One Little Lie by Whitney Barbetti

Review of One Little Lie by Whitney Barbetti ONE LITTLE LIE Hollis is a good girl with a crush on a broody musician. Unfortunately, that boy, Adam, hates her. Why? Because the chip on his shoulder leaves him thinking good girl, rich girl Hollis is a lemming like everyone else in their small town. Which makes it even more unfortunate when years after their high school encounter, Hollis' best friend tries to stick up for her and ends up telling her parents that Adam is the the boyfriend Hollis doesn't actually have. Oops. How will Hollis ever convince Adam to go along with her little lie? I really liked One Little Lie. Hollis is a really naive girl, but she has such a huge heart that I couldn't help but fall in love with her spirit. She's so sweet, so compassionate, the kind of person this world needs more of. Adam, on the other hand, eh, he didn't do much for me. His chip on the shoulder, broody asshole attitude did nothing to endear me to him, but because H...

Review Blitz: The Challenge by Penelope Ward

Title: The Challenge: A Single Dad Romance Author: Penelope Ward Genre: Standalone Contemporary Romance Tropes: Single Dad, Second Chance, Forced Proximity Friends to Lovers, Small Town, Found Family Release Date: August 30, 2026 BLURB From New York Times bestselling author Penelope Ward comes a new, STANDALONE contemporary romance… Nothing says welcome home like accidentally moving in with your first heartbreak…and his little girl. Coming back to my small Wyoming hometown was supposed to be temporary. I only planned to stay long enough to help my ailing mother and sort through the mess of my family’s old belongings. Instead, I somehow ended up living in Evan Ricci’s house. The single dad now owned a bunch of properties and one of them was the place I’d rented. He’d taken it off the market and moved in before I got there. I just never got the memo. Unfortunately, there was no other place in town available, so Evan let me stay. Evan—the guy my parents took in years a...

Review / Release Blitz: Because You're Mine by S.A. Clayton

NEW RELEASE Release Date: February 21 Buy Here Quinn can’t see a way out of this mess. Her uncle just passed away, leaving her his struggling pub and she’s fighting to keep her head above water. The only bright spot of her days is when Wes comes in. Wes, the boy that she had a crush on in high school and who just moved back to town. When Wes asks her out, she wonders if she can really handle a new relationship on top of everything else on her plate. Wes can’t stay away. He just got back to town and has been stopping by Quinn’s pub every night for a chance to see the feisty woman that he’s always had a crush on. When he sees how stressed she is, all he wants to do is help, but Quinn turns him down. When Wes goes behind her back to help, will Quinn be able to forgive him or will Wes lose the girl of his dreams? MY REVIEW Quinn doesn't know why her old high school crush, Wes, keeps hanging out at her bar every night, but she does know it's not because ...