Skip to main content

Release Blitz: Desolation (The Salvation Society) by Tori Fox

DESOLATION by Tori Fox
Featuring Catherine and Jackson and Mark

Add to Goodreads:
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/53496055-desolation


Salvation Society Author Page:
https://www.thesalvationsociety.com/books/author/tori-fox
DOWNLOAD TODAY!!
FREE IN KU!!
https://geni.us/DesolationAmazon
Blurb
A year ago, I lost my job and my best friend.
Ever since then I’ve kept my emotions on lockdown.
I’ve built my walls into a fortress.
I wasn’t expecting Mari to walk into my life.
And I never thought I would let someone in.
But with her, I had no choice.
She saw me.
The only one who ever has.
But I still hold back from letting her in completely.
And I know she is too.
Her secrets run deep… Deeper than mine.
And I know they will come crashing down.
Our pasts are ready to break us both.
Is she meant to be my salvation or am I forever destined for desolation?
About the Author
Tori Fox is the author of contemporary romance with a little bit of angst and a whole lot of sexy. Besides writing you can find her curled up on the couch with her dog reading a book, yelling at the TV during a hockey game or at a karaoke bar singing her heart out. No matter where she is there will always be a bottle of champagne near. Tori lives above the clouds with her husband in the Rocky Mountains.
Connect with Tori
Website: https://torifoxbooks.com
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ToriFoxBooks
Twitter: https://twitter.com/torifoxbooks
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/torifoxbooks
Amazon: http://amazon.com/author/torifox
Goodreads:https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/18686252.Tori_Fox
NL: https://smarturl.it/ToriFoxNews
SS Author Page: https://www.thesalvationsociety.com/books/author/tori-fox

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review Blitz: The Challenge by Penelope Ward

Title: The Challenge: A Single Dad Romance Author: Penelope Ward Genre: Standalone Contemporary Romance Tropes: Single Dad, Second Chance, Forced Proximity Friends to Lovers, Small Town, Found Family Release Date: August 30, 2026 BLURB From New York Times bestselling author Penelope Ward comes a new, STANDALONE contemporary romance… Nothing says welcome home like accidentally moving in with your first heartbreak…and his little girl. Coming back to my small Wyoming hometown was supposed to be temporary. I only planned to stay long enough to help my ailing mother and sort through the mess of my family’s old belongings. Instead, I somehow ended up living in Evan Ricci’s house. The single dad now owned a bunch of properties and one of them was the place I’d rented. He’d taken it off the market and moved in before I got there. I just never got the memo. Unfortunately, there was no other place in town available, so Evan let me stay. Evan—the guy my parents took in years a...

You TV series

Wow, hubby and I watched You on Lifetime last night. It was creepy and suspenseful. Hubby likened it to Dexter , and I have to agree. Penn Badgley was on point - creepy, stalkery, but fascinating. I didn't think too much of Elizabeth Lail's acting, but I'm not sure if it was just that her character was bland, or if it was truly bad acting. Can't wait for next week!

Review / Release Blitz: Because You're Mine by S.A. Clayton

NEW RELEASE Release Date: February 21 Buy Here Quinn can’t see a way out of this mess. Her uncle just passed away, leaving her his struggling pub and she’s fighting to keep her head above water. The only bright spot of her days is when Wes comes in. Wes, the boy that she had a crush on in high school and who just moved back to town. When Wes asks her out, she wonders if she can really handle a new relationship on top of everything else on her plate. Wes can’t stay away. He just got back to town and has been stopping by Quinn’s pub every night for a chance to see the feisty woman that he’s always had a crush on. When he sees how stressed she is, all he wants to do is help, but Quinn turns him down. When Wes goes behind her back to help, will Quinn be able to forgive him or will Wes lose the girl of his dreams? MY REVIEW Quinn doesn't know why her old high school crush, Wes, keeps hanging out at her bar every night, but she does know it's not because ...