Smolder by Emma Renshaw is now live!
One night changed an entire town.
And it wrecked my life.
It was built with secrets. Secrets I kept from nearly everyone. Things no one would expect from the sweet, smiling girl with a flower shop. Besides my family, there wasn't a person in this town that knew what I'd been hiding. I'd kept it locked away safely since the fire.
I never expected to be faced with my shame, to have my darkness exposed in the light of day. I never thought Colt, the man who invaded too many of my thoughts, would be the one to bring it crashing down. He asked too many questions and saw straight through me, down to my soul. He unravelled me with one smoldering look. That's all it took for my carefully guarded world to begin to crumble.
When everything begins spinning into chaos, Colt promises to be there. I want to believe him. I want to get lost in his strong embrace, but I know I don't deserve him. And he deserves more than all my fractured pieces.
I should have known all along that keeping secrets would burn down my entire world.
Download today on Amazon, Apple Books, Google Play, Kobo, Barnes & Noble!
Amazon:https://amzn.to/3nDHIU6
Apple Books:http://apple.co/2MZd4Ic
Nook:http://bit.ly/3qjxg61
Kobo:http://bit.ly/2XCKPko
Google Play: Coming Soon!
Add to Goodreads: https://bit.ly/3pULRW1
One night changed an entire town.
And it wrecked my life.
It was built with secrets. Secrets I kept from nearly everyone. Things no one would expect from the sweet, smiling girl with a flower shop. Besides my family, there wasn't a person in this town that knew what I'd been hiding. I'd kept it locked away safely since the fire.
I never expected to be faced with my shame, to have my darkness exposed in the light of day. I never thought Colt, the man who invaded too many of my thoughts, would be the one to bring it crashing down. He asked too many questions and saw straight through me, down to my soul. He unravelled me with one smoldering look. That's all it took for my carefully guarded world to begin to crumble.
When everything begins spinning into chaos, Colt promises to be there. I want to believe him. I want to get lost in his strong embrace, but I know I don't deserve him. And he deserves more than all my fractured pieces.
I should have known all along that keeping secrets would burn down my entire world.
Download today on Amazon, Apple Books, Google Play, Kobo, Barnes & Noble!
Amazon:https://amzn.to/3nDHIU6
Apple Books:http://apple.co/2MZd4Ic
Nook:http://bit.ly/3qjxg61
Kobo:http://bit.ly/2XCKPko
Google Play: Coming Soon!
Add to Goodreads: https://bit.ly/3pULRW1
MY REVIEW
Makenna's been through it, really been through it and has just been existing for so long ever since the tragedy 12 years ago. She's content now, though, but certainly does not have the happiness and love her friends have been finding one by one. Little does she know, though, that someone in her life has been waiting for her for years now.
Colt has known for a long time now that Makenna's meant for him, but she's got demons like you wouldn't believe, so he's been toeing the line, never acting on his feelings but always watching out for her from afar, protecting from a distance. Now he knows one of her many secrets, though, and it means it's time for him to make it be known that they're meant to be together. He'll be delicate enough that she's not overwhelmed, but no bones about it, she is his and he'll make sure she knows it.
I loved that Makenna and Cole finally found happiness together. Cole was perfect for her - wooed her slowly but surely, helping her heal, patiently steadfast as the two of them let the pain go that had been plaguing both of them for so long. I will miss this series, miss the amazing cast that make up this world Emma has lovingly created.
Meet Emma
Connect with Emma
Website: http://bit.ly/emrenweb
Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/17880006.Emma_Renshaw
Amazon: https://amzn.to/2J2P5kf
Facebook: bit.ly/emrenfb
Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/emmarenshawbooks/
Instagram: http://bit.ly/emreninsta
Twitter: https://twitter.com/authoremmaren
Bookbub: http://bit.ly/emrenBB
Book+Main: https://bit.ly/39qiTW5
Website: http://bit.ly/emrenweb
Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/17880006.Emma_Renshaw
Amazon: https://amzn.to/2J2P5kf
Facebook: bit.ly/emrenfb
Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/emmarenshawbooks/
Instagram: http://bit.ly/emreninsta
Twitter: https://twitter.com/authoremmaren
Bookbub: http://bit.ly/emrenBB
Book+Main: https://bit.ly/39qiTW5



Comments
Post a Comment