๐ง๐ฅ๐ข๐จ๐๐๐ ๐๐ฆ ๐๐๐ฉ๐...
๐๐ฏ ๐ฆ๐ฏ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐ช๐ฆ๐ด-๐ต๐ฐ-๐ญ๐ฐ๐ท๐ฆ๐ณ๐ด, ๐ฃ๐ช๐ญ๐ญ๐ช๐ฐ๐ฏ๐ข๐ช๐ณ๐ฆ ๐ฃ๐ฐ๐ด๐ด ๐ณ๐ฐ๐ฎ๐ข๐ฏ๐ค๐ฆ ๐ธ๐ช๐ต๐ฉ ๐ข ๐ต๐ฐ๐ถ๐ค๐ฉ ๐ฐ๐ง ๐ด๐ถ๐ด๐ฑ๐ฆ๐ฏ๐ด๐ฆ ๐ง๐ณ๐ฐ๐ฎ ๐๐๐ ๐๐ฐ๐ฅ๐ข๐บ ๐ฃ๐ฆ๐ด๐ต๐ด๐ฆ๐ญ๐ญ๐ช๐ฏ๐จ ๐ข๐ถ๐ต๐ฉ๐ฐ๐ณ ๐๐ช๐ข ๐๐ฐ๐ถ๐ช๐ด๐ฆ.
๐ฅ Download Now: https://geni.us/TrbleAmz
๐ฅ Audiobook (๐ญ๐ช๐ท๐ฆ 7/23): https://geni.us/TrbAud
*Free in Kindle Unlimited!
๐๐ฏ ๐ฆ๐ฏ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐ช๐ฆ๐ด-๐ต๐ฐ-๐ญ๐ฐ๐ท๐ฆ๐ณ๐ด, ๐ฃ๐ช๐ญ๐ญ๐ช๐ฐ๐ฏ๐ข๐ช๐ณ๐ฆ ๐ฃ๐ฐ๐ด๐ด ๐ณ๐ฐ๐ฎ๐ข๐ฏ๐ค๐ฆ ๐ธ๐ช๐ต๐ฉ ๐ข ๐ต๐ฐ๐ถ๐ค๐ฉ ๐ฐ๐ง ๐ด๐ถ๐ด๐ฑ๐ฆ๐ฏ๐ด๐ฆ ๐ง๐ณ๐ฐ๐ฎ ๐๐๐ ๐๐ฐ๐ฅ๐ข๐บ ๐ฃ๐ฆ๐ด๐ต๐ด๐ฆ๐ญ๐ญ๐ช๐ฏ๐จ ๐ข๐ถ๐ต๐ฉ๐ฐ๐ณ ๐๐ช๐ข ๐๐ฐ๐ถ๐ช๐ด๐ฆ.
๐ฅ Download Now: https://geni.us/TrbleAmz
๐ฅ Audiobook (๐ญ๐ช๐ท๐ฆ 7/23): https://geni.us/TrbAud
*Free in Kindle Unlimited!
BLURB
“Poignant and sensual, Spencer and Joselyn’s story is utterly compelling and should not be missed!”-The Paperback Princess
“Tia has blown me away with her Beauty & the Beast/enemies-to-lovers romance.” – Sarah, Goodreads
TROUBLE
By Tia Louise
Legend has it, the man you kiss at a wedding is the man you’ll marry.
In my case, it’s nothing but trouble.
Spencer Carrollton is a dark-haired, hazel-eyed beast.
When I collided with him at my cousin’s wedding, I wasn’t looking for love.
But his naughty eyes flashed, his full lips curled into a knowing smile, and I should have run.
I didn’t.
I kissed him instead.
Then he gave me a job when I needed it the most.
I never get involved with clients, but Spencer Carrollton is wickedly handsome in a bespoke suit.
He’s devastatingly sexy out of it.
He’s possessive, demanding, and the best sex I’ve ever had.
He’s an arrogant billionaire, who thinks I’ll fall at his feet, but I’m not going down that road again.
Until he pulls me out of danger and insists I move in with him to be safe.
As the nights pass and we grow closer, I know I’m losing this fight.
Spencer Carrollton always gets what he wants.
The trouble is, he wants me.
(TROUBLE is a STAND-ALONE enemies-to-lovers, billionaire boss romance. No cheating. No cliffhanger.)
“Poignant and sensual, Spencer and Joselyn’s story is utterly compelling and should not be missed!”-The Paperback Princess
“Tia has blown me away with her Beauty & the Beast/enemies-to-lovers romance.” – Sarah, Goodreads
TROUBLE
By Tia Louise
Legend has it, the man you kiss at a wedding is the man you’ll marry.
In my case, it’s nothing but trouble.
Spencer Carrollton is a dark-haired, hazel-eyed beast.
When I collided with him at my cousin’s wedding, I wasn’t looking for love.
But his naughty eyes flashed, his full lips curled into a knowing smile, and I should have run.
I didn’t.
I kissed him instead.
Then he gave me a job when I needed it the most.
I never get involved with clients, but Spencer Carrollton is wickedly handsome in a bespoke suit.
He’s devastatingly sexy out of it.
He’s possessive, demanding, and the best sex I’ve ever had.
He’s an arrogant billionaire, who thinks I’ll fall at his feet, but I’m not going down that road again.
Until he pulls me out of danger and insists I move in with him to be safe.
As the nights pass and we grow closer, I know I’m losing this fight.
Spencer Carrollton always gets what he wants.
The trouble is, he wants me.
(TROUBLE is a STAND-ALONE enemies-to-lovers, billionaire boss romance. No cheating. No cliffhanger.)
MY REVIEW
Joselyn and Spencer sparked from their very first meeting. He's cold and closed off. She's sassy and smart and not about to let the billionaire get the best of her. But then he offers her something that she has to take, and it's on...the fire, the push and pull, the heat, the LOVE. Yes, the love, because we all knew it was coming, knew it was inevitable even if Spencer didn't believe in the concept, had no idea it could happen to him, was definitely not looking for it, especially with a trouble-bringing firebrand like Sin.
"He's the kind of trouble I never want to be without."
Joselyn may want a relationship, the whole nine yards, but she knows Spencer doesn't do those in any form, for whatever his own reasons. She may think she'll be able to resist him, but once they're in sort of forced proximity, there's no chance they can resist each other. But then it's on Spencer. He's a soul full of pain, even if that pain is closed off deep inside him. It's up to him to make sure she won't become attached, even though he's finding himself unable to get her off his mind even outside the bedroom. Will he ever open up to her, allow her to know why he's the way he is?
Tia's my unicorn of romance authors. Her stories are always entertaining and fun, witty and sexy, and the characters unforgettable, so I didn't find myself surprised I fell in love with this damaged billionaire and his fiery redhead. Joselyn and Spencer just may be my 2nd favorite Tia couple of all time now, only behind Prince Cal and Zee of A Player for a Princess (aka Player). I love how much she sassed him, but just how much she got him at the same time. I loved how Spencer never lost his commanding presence, even when he softened a tad when he fell in love. And of course I adored Alice, Ollie and Courtney, and the cameos by Daisy and Scout. The only thing I didn't love about this story is that it had to end.
"It's no wonder Joselyn stole my heart. She's the same as this crazy town, the best kind of antique, the quirky kind that only gets better with age."
ARC received from author for an honest review.
Ebook also purchased from Amazon.







Comments
Post a Comment