Skip to main content

Review / Release Blitz: Final Draft by Kristie Leigh

Release Date: September 9

To the public, I was known as Camden Freeman, the bad boy of the race world. The one who had it all, including women.

As a driver, I never liked to take things slow, and Lindsay was no exception.

I’d agreed to one night as a favor. But from the moment I laid eyes on her, I knew I had to have her, but it wasn’t until the final draft that I knew it was forever.

I was used to getting everything I wanted, but Lindsay was going to make me earn it every step of the way.

Grab Your Copy Here!

Kristie Leigh is celebrating her release with a GIVEAWAY!
Enter to win:
· Freeman Racing hoodie
· Signed paperback of Final Draft
· Final Draft charm bracelet
· $5 Amazon gift card
· Swag pack

MY REVIEW
What happens when 2 people not looking for anything but a night together can't keep their minds off each other? Camden, the racer with a rep, and Lindsey the author who's gone blank, have chemistry in spades. But is a relationship in the cards?


The seeming playboy falls hard and she makes him work hard for it. What's not love about that? Well, in this case, nothing because Final Draft is great - sexy, sweet, and Lindsay and Camden are both likable characters who can't help but fall in love with each other, even though they weren't looking for love, at all.


Meet Kristie Leigh
I'm a feisty redheaded Canadian/American who fell in love with romance novels when my friend Phil bought me a Kindle that hasn't left my side since.

My favorite books to read are anything taboo and super sick and twisted.

I'm not sure I will ever write anything dark, but I would love to give it a shot one day.

I live in South Florida with my high school sweetheart and three kids.

I grew up in Burlington, ON, Canada but made the move to South Florida in 2013 and definitely don't miss the snow.

I'm not sure where this writing journey will take me but either way, I know it will be a fun new adventure, and I'm super excited about it.

Connect with Kristie Leigh

Hosted By:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review Blitz: The Challenge by Penelope Ward

Title: The Challenge: A Single Dad Romance Author: Penelope Ward Genre: Standalone Contemporary Romance Tropes: Single Dad, Second Chance, Forced Proximity Friends to Lovers, Small Town, Found Family Release Date: August 30, 2026 BLURB From New York Times bestselling author Penelope Ward comes a new, STANDALONE contemporary romance… Nothing says welcome home like accidentally moving in with your first heartbreak…and his little girl. Coming back to my small Wyoming hometown was supposed to be temporary. I only planned to stay long enough to help my ailing mother and sort through the mess of my family’s old belongings. Instead, I somehow ended up living in Evan Ricci’s house. The single dad now owned a bunch of properties and one of them was the place I’d rented. He’d taken it off the market and moved in before I got there. I just never got the memo. Unfortunately, there was no other place in town available, so Evan let me stay. Evan—the guy my parents took in years a...

You TV series

Wow, hubby and I watched You on Lifetime last night. It was creepy and suspenseful. Hubby likened it to Dexter , and I have to agree. Penn Badgley was on point - creepy, stalkery, but fascinating. I didn't think too much of Elizabeth Lail's acting, but I'm not sure if it was just that her character was bland, or if it was truly bad acting. Can't wait for next week!

Review / Release Blitz: Because You're Mine by S.A. Clayton

NEW RELEASE Release Date: February 21 Buy Here Quinn can’t see a way out of this mess. Her uncle just passed away, leaving her his struggling pub and she’s fighting to keep her head above water. The only bright spot of her days is when Wes comes in. Wes, the boy that she had a crush on in high school and who just moved back to town. When Wes asks her out, she wonders if she can really handle a new relationship on top of everything else on her plate. Wes can’t stay away. He just got back to town and has been stopping by Quinn’s pub every night for a chance to see the feisty woman that he’s always had a crush on. When he sees how stressed she is, all he wants to do is help, but Quinn turns him down. When Wes goes behind her back to help, will Quinn be able to forgive him or will Wes lose the girl of his dreams? MY REVIEW Quinn doesn't know why her old high school crush, Wes, keeps hanging out at her bar every night, but she does know it's not because ...