Release day: November 19
DIRTY DEAL
Slayers Hockey #5
Axel & Nora
Hockey, enemies-to -lovers, nanny romance
Slayers Hockey #5
Axel & Nora
Hockey, enemies-to -lovers, nanny romance
Fatherhood blindsided me.
There I am, working to get a rise out of my cranky little rule-following, fun-wrecking, soon-to-be ex-neighbor when my one-night stand from last season shows up… in labor.
Next thing, I’m a single-dad begging for a crash course in caring for this tiny miracle from the neighbor who loves to hate me Turns out, Nora raised half her siblings.
She knows things.
And I know my son needs her.
Unfortunately, she’s not impressed by my NHL career, my legendary charm, or the rumors surrounding the size of my stick (all true btw)
But I’m not trying to impress her. Not anymore. I can’t.
I'm asking her to help me out, because my son deserves better than some player who hasn’t even had a chance to read the manual yet.
Which means no matter how hot I find her spitfire mouth and those rules she doesn’t break… Nora is off-limits.
PURCHASE LINKS
Amazon: https://amzn.to/3t1GoP6
Apple: https://smarturl.it/DD_AB
Nook: https://smarturl.it/DD_NK
Kobo: https://smarturl.it/DD_KB
Google Play: https://smarturl.it/DD_GP
Add to Goodreads: https://smarturl.it/DD_GR
There I am, working to get a rise out of my cranky little rule-following, fun-wrecking, soon-to-be ex-neighbor when my one-night stand from last season shows up… in labor.
Next thing, I’m a single-dad begging for a crash course in caring for this tiny miracle from the neighbor who loves to hate me Turns out, Nora raised half her siblings.
She knows things.
And I know my son needs her.
Unfortunately, she’s not impressed by my NHL career, my legendary charm, or the rumors surrounding the size of my stick (all true btw)
But I’m not trying to impress her. Not anymore. I can’t.
I'm asking her to help me out, because my son deserves better than some player who hasn’t even had a chance to read the manual yet.
Which means no matter how hot I find her spitfire mouth and those rules she doesn’t break… Nora is off-limits.
PURCHASE LINKS
Amazon: https://amzn.to/3t1GoP6
Apple: https://smarturl.it/DD_AB
Nook: https://smarturl.it/DD_NK
Kobo: https://smarturl.it/DD_KB
Google Play: https://smarturl.it/DD_GP
Add to Goodreads: https://smarturl.it/DD_GR
MY REVIEW
Nora's put off her life while raising her many siblings. Then Axel happens. Axel, the gorgeous neighbor who drives her crazy in more ways than one, and suddenly she's the nanny to his newly discovered baby, living with him, and fighting her attraction to the biggest player, on and off the ice. Will the Fun Wrecker and the player make a permanent connection, or will her dream call to her even more than her love?
Snarky banter - check.
Sizzling chemistry from the first page - check.
Adorable baby - check.
The big player falling hard, for his baby and his nanny - check and check.
I loved reading as Axel changed his player status to swoony, head over heels new dad. And I loved Nora and the way the 3 of them became a family. The end had me a bit anxious, I will admit, but in sweet fashion they got their HEA. Now I'm anxiously awaiting for the next hockey player to find love.
ARC provided by author for an honest review.
Comments
Post a Comment